Hey Everyone! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Everyone!

Would it be wrong of me to say that I wish i was that dolphins helmet?!?....:lol: :evil:

When you gonna write me back clump? I can't help you if you don't give me all the details.

To phins054: Oh my! :D

You know, if we had a couple other lovely ladies to help make this calendar a reality...hmmm...

AJ what do you think, we could get this dang website paid for!! :D

Oh and Miad...you look outstanding. Very nice indeed! ;)

Well thank you very much 87! :D I hope it lived up to you and Infinsible's expectations and anticipations. ;)

Over 600 hits, well, we just may need to recruit some DOLLphans for a calendar of our own! :lol:

Any market for tired, dishevelled men from NOVA who always seem to be sleepless on worknights and exhausted on days off? In a two-piece of course.

Originally posted by phins054
Would it be wrong of me to say that I wish i was that dolphins helmet?!?....:lol: :evil:
Maybe I've found a new career as a cheerleader photographer, but no doubt the subject in the picture is what makes it look good.:cool: Hey phins054, if I put that helmet on ebay, whatta ya gimme for it?:lol: j/k

To phins054: Oh my!

:evil: ;)

Jaydog...I don't want to buy the helmet...I wanted to BE the helmet...OK I am shutting up now before I REALLY get into trouble...:evil: :lol:

13: Soon by this weekend.........just confirming that I have tickets with other Bills fans.....don't wanna get stuck in the middle of a huge group of Fish fans while we are kickin' Doll-Felon a$$ :lol:

54: shelby lives in Tampa area and is gonna pick me up at the airport in either Tampa or Ft. Lauderdale

HUBBA HUBBA.
what took me so long to click on this article.
Nice ( o Y o )

Back
Top Bottom