*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) *** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

my guess is tebows finally agreed to a position switch thus the pats signed him to a year vet minimum deal...

my guess is tebows finally agreed to a position switch thus the pats signed him to a year vet minimum deal...

i agree with hoops,, brady is not coming off the field in the redzone or anywhere else for that matter. tebow has to be playing a different role than qb

I see no reason for them to make this move.... I mean are you going to ever take Brady off the field for him to run some wildcat? Probably not.... They have like 4 solid TE's so he won't get any playing time there... Maybe he is Woodhead's replacement?

Or they're trying to trade Mallett, and Tebow would be the replacement backup QB.

Since Tebow was cut from the Jets, the media was saying how horrible he is and that his career is likely over. Saying that the CFL didn't even want him and the only team that wanted him was the Omaha Beef, an indoor football team. The Patriots now sign him and I am sure they will have to now scramble to now spin this into a genius signing by the them. I am sure Heath Evans is now writing his slurp script about how this just separates the Patriots even more from the rest of the division.

You know what I think the Dolphins should do? The Patriots cut Mike Kafka to make room for Tebow on the roster, I would submit a waiver claim for Kafka and try and replace Corp.

What should be most amusing is how the Pats and Billy bellichk deal with all the media and publicity this will bring. The Coach might try to limit media access and that will make things worse. Brady's wife will have a microphone in front of her crying that her husband is the star of the team not tebow , why is tebow getting all the attention? GAME ON!!!!!

Good for Tebow best possible situation for him. I always liked Tebow as a person and thought he got a bit of a raw deal by most because he isn't the most ideal QB. I never wanted him on Miami, but I did not think he deserved to wash out of the NFL so soon.

They're already PRAISING the move on NFL Network.. PATHETIC!!

Same on ESPN, Herm is bouncing in his chair with excitement. Just goes to show that the media is extremely bias since they have been bashing Tebow for weeks and now all of a sudden they love this signing. Fact is Tebow was a circus before he signed with the Patriots and will be a circus now. As an AFC East fan, I am happy they signed this distraction.

He will be cut again in the preseason unless he is actually making a position change.

He isn't, being reported on ESPN he is being signed as a quarterback and not another position.

Even better, but I just don't see Brady leaving the field ever! One of those head scratching moves BB makes from time to time.

He will be the answer to their version of the Wild Cat offense called the Hello Kitty offense.

There it is, Heath Evans just popped up on NFLN. He loves the move and gushing about how great of a fit it is. Says Tebow is a good football player, will make the team and the Patriots will design plays that frustrate defenses this year. Also says there will be no circus in New England. The guy is such a Patriots homer.

Back
Top Bottom