*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) *** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

Tebowphobia out there.

He kicked phins butts last time he played in phins stadium, the only QB in the history of NFL to win a game losing 15-0 with 3 minutes left.

Bunch of phobics out there. In a pistol type offense like Washington runs he would be good. Actually he was 6-8 passing this year for the Jets which is 75% completion plus no butt fumbles. He is not better then Tannehill but better then any phins QB we have had since Marino retired until we got Tanne last year. Phins have 4 losing years in a row for you tebowphobics and Tebow is 8-6 with a playoff win without ever entering the season as a starter yet. $ years of losing makes all of you non-experts when talking about a winner.

I admit that I have a phobia, but it's not Tebow-phobia per say .... it's more like never-ending-negative-media-circus-distraction-phobia. That's really something we should steer away from for a while.

I think Tebow got a raw deal from the jests and I do think there are a few nfl teams that could definitely benefit from The Chosen One behind center, but Miami is not one of them.
I'm not sure Tebow will be given a chance and not sure how basically having last season off hurt any progress he was making, but I hope some team signs him, so i can watch.
Again, I hope it's not Miami, but some other team that will actually play him.

He cannot throw an NFL pass - he won't make it here (I am from Canada) in the CFL - it is a throwing league and he cannot throw.

He doesn't make the playoffs 2 years ago if Marion Barber stays in bounds.

He doesn't win in the playoffs 2 years ago if the Steelers were healthy.

He is a waste of time with no talent as a QB.

I will be shocked if he gets another job (starting or otherwise) in Pro Football.

Another Toronto Dolphins fan? Wow. Yonge + Eg here. Anyways, I think Tebow would do well in the CFL. He has a great deep ball, decent intermediate, and really ****ty short ball. I guess we have to wait and see.

Hey Guys, no one has singed him, what do we have to lose by getting this deal done, he's from Florida, Gator town, lets just do it and get it done and over with.

Have Tebow play on special teams, lined as a utility back and on the QB squad.

It's so stupid we wont take that risk.

Ross, sign him now....!

Marketing and sales...!

Lets show the Jets we know how to use him to excel.

d-1

Hey Guys, no one has singed him, what do we have to lose by getting this deal done, he's from Florida, Gator town, lets just do it and get it done and over with.

Have Tebow play on special teams, lined as a utility back and on the QB squad.

It's so stupid we wont take that risk.

Ross, sign him now....!

Marketing and sales...!

Lets show the Jets we know how to use him to excel.

d-1

And maybe John Denney could teach him how to be a good long snapper...
And maybe Jorvorskie could teach him how to block...
And think of all the Dolphin Tebow fans buying jerseys...
Message to Ireland - just say no to the circus

And maybe John Denney could teach him how to be a good long snapper...
And maybe Jorvorskie could teach him how to block...
And think of all the Dolphin Tebow fans buying jerseys...
Message to Ireland - just say no to the circus

Tebow is a winner and beat us, have an open mind and bring him in.

Low risk , high reward here.

d-1

Tebow gets a bad wrap mainly because he is so damn popular. He belongs in NFL just not sure where. He doesnt belong as a starter

bring him in as a tight end or decoy to help us win not lose games like he did in Denver not the ny jets version

Completely impractical to bring in as a QB.

That being said, he should grow a goatee, sign with any other AFC East team that will have him..at ANY position other than QB, and get all Old Testament on the Jets.

#WrathOfTebow

I wonder if Tebow could go after the Jets pocket book for ruining his career,most teams are scared to death to consider the idea.

By Ian Rapoport
Reporter, NFL.com and NFL Network
Published: May 10, 2013 at 01:49 p.m. Updated: May 12, 2013 at 06:32 p.m. 0 Likes | 0 Comments

2) The problem with Tebow Time: If you know Tim Tebow, chances are good that people are stopping you on the street and asking about him. Even if you have a tangential connection to him -- and he's touched quite a few lives -- elderly women are halting your progress to find out where he is going to play next. For a small portion of dedicated fans, it's Tebow Time all the time. The problem? The clock has stopped.

Want a Tebow update? There isn't one. He appeared at an event in Michigan on Thursday night and only vaguely addressed his future, saying he doesn't know what it holds. Neither do NFL teams. They have not expressed interest in having him play quarterback for them. After speaking to executives and coaches, Yahoo! Sports' Mike Silver got it right: Teams don't want the circus. This is similar to what happens when teams assess a player who might be a character risk; there's a certain amount they're willing to deal with if a player is talented enough. When it comes to Tebow, teams have not yet judged his talent to be worth the trouble of putting up with the media environment that would follow him. That environment contributed to the implosion of the New York Jets last season, and it would have enveloped the Jacksonville Jaguars had general manager David Caldwell and owner Shahid Khan not smartly whacked away speculation about Tebow with a figurative two-by-four. Tebow had the chance to go to Jacksonville before last season, but he chose to be traded to the Jets; there's no going back now.

Ultimately, it's tough to see NFL teams changing their minds and suddenly saying, "Yup, Tebow is worth it as a backup." Just imagine what would happen in practice: When it came time to run the scout team and mimic the opposing team's quarterback, would Tebow be able to provide an accurate look? And that's just one issue. Tebow should walk into the open arms of Montreal Alouettes general manager Jim Popp. "Part of it is actually the media circus," Popp told me last week. "Nobody wants that, and that's too bad for Tim. But they're not going to touch him. In Canada, he could escape that to a degree." And rebuild his career.

Kids probably done in the NFL which is sad,thank the Jets for that.

When you have a 'Sports Reporter' who has a daily show on national TV, that leads the circus. You are asking for trouble in signing such a player. Reading these forums nothing surprises me anymore. But seeing all the Skip Bayless parrots on this board, is a damn shame.

Tannehill was picked 8th last year, and the investment for both Philbin and Ireland, will determine their fates.

There is nothing to date, that says Philbin wants a single player to be a (media)focus over the team. These simple facts are what keeps me laughing at all the Tebow fanboys. Miami and the current CS and FO, have their train hitched to a QB already. They have 4 years to develop and win with this player. If not they are gone and we will be drafting another QB. Tebow will not be a Phin for at least the next 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom