*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) *** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

Enough with the Tebow crap already. He WAS a great college player, and IS a mediocre NFL player. He brings an unwanted circus to any team he goes to, and contributes very little as far as what goes on on the field. There is no need for him on this team, and there certainly is no need for him in any thread here.

Enough with the Tebow crap already. He WAS a great college player, and IS a mediocre NFL player. He brings an unwanted circus to any team he goes to, and contributes very little as far as what goes on on the field. There is no need for him on this team, and there certainly is no need for him in any thread here.

Thanks for your input. Much needed

The Dolphins should do everything within their power to sign Tim Tebow. He will definitely bring in a fan presence and following and would be a great addition to this team. Does anyone know if he cleared waivers? ucfpf13

You should do everything in your power to stop smoking crack.

Man.....these Gator fans are pole jocking hard since his release.

Face the facts already. Tebow will go down as one if not the greatest college football players to ever play the game....and this is coming from a Canes' fan!

But sadly for him and his skill set he will NEVER BE A NFL QB! Unless a team specifically designs it's entire offense and play calling around Tebow's skill set it will never work.

As for him playing another position, while theoretically possible, the circus he brings to teams is not worth it for any GM or owner. Every time Tebow gets picked up the ESPN and Gator nation trucks are parked outside the team facility predicting the rise of "THE TEBOW".

Let it go already. The faster the hype dies down over this kid, the faster he may be able to find work in the NFL.

Basically, Tebow is his own worst enemy. ESPN and Gator nation add fuel to the fire.

The Dolphins should do everything within their power to sign Tim Tebow. He will definitely bring in a fan presence and following and would be a great addition to this team. Does anyone know if he cleared waivers? ucfpf13

Thank god you do not post very often.

Thank god you do not post very often.

Sorry you feel that way, but I feel by bringing him in, the media will focus more on us, and with the new uniform changes, could bring a new interest to our team.

This would be a "win-win" situation for everyone, including the fans.

ucfpf12

I dont see fans coming in droves just to see Tebow stand on the sideline.The way the Jets handled Tebow really hurt Tim's chance of going to any NFL team.Tebow couldnt have picked a worse team(not that he had a choice) to increase his worth.You also need a team that is looking for a 3rd string QB which could happen but dont see it in Miami.

A being the best F being the worse,the Jets handling of Tebow would be a G.

He cannot throw an NFL pass - he won't make it here (I am from Canada) in the CFL - it is a throwing league and he cannot throw.

He doesn't make the playoffs 2 years ago if Marion Barber stays in bounds.

He doesn't win in the playoffs 2 years ago if the Steelers were healthy.

He is a waste of time with no talent as a QB.

I will be shocked if he gets another job (starting or otherwise) in Pro Football.

I have no doubt an nfl team will sign tebow.

as long as tebow is willing to try out different positions.

Sorry you feel that way, but I feel by bringing him in, the media will focus more on us, and with the new uniform changes, could bring a new interest to our team.

This would be a "win-win" situation for everyone, including the fans.

ucfpf12

Not all forms of media attention are good. And the kind that Tebow brings fits in that category. Sorry to break it to you...

Back
Top Bottom