*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) *** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

Tim Tebow As A Non-Topic

Rarely has so much been written about so little substance!

Can we just at the least merge all this nonsense into a master thread entitled something like: "Tim Tebow - Post All Ridiculousness here"?

Even better maybe the mods can filter the phrase "Tim Tebow" in the manner FH does **** **** **** ******* etc. Mods whadya think?

Well we know one thing, Devlin is on an NFL roster. Tebow can't say the same thing.

Well does that mean that Nate Garner is better than Eric Winston and Tyson Clabo

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

Your song is way past old...

There is an ignore button feel free to use it if not stay on topic

Well does that mean that Nate Garner is better than Eric Winston and Tyson Clabo

Not necessarily, but we're talking about QBs here. I'll be willing to bet those two guys find a way onto an NFL roster a lot sooner than Tim Tebow does.

Was just getting ready to post a tebow poll. How long after we sign tebow ,will we erect a statue of tebow's likeness next to the shula, robbie, and marinoo statues. Oh well.

Not necessarily, but we're talking about QBs here. I'll be willing to bet those two guys find a way onto an NFL roster a lot sooner than Tim Tebow does.

Not saying they wont but there are alot of reasons behind Tebow probably not being signed for a bit. He is not a starter but is is definately better than most third string qb's. Not many third string qb's can step up and throw for over 300 yards versus a good Pittsburgh defense in the playoffs. He was cut in NY basically without being given any chance to play . He threw 8 passes and completed 6. I dont really want Tebow but its silly for people to act like he doesnt belong at all at qb in the nfl when he proved when given a chance he could play somewhat. Tebow is 9-7 as an NFL starter. The guy is 25 years old, if not for all the hoopla he would easily be on an nfl roster. he is just not worth big money and he definately needs more development. There are definately worse qb's on NFL rosters right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7DE3fQPo

If Miami signed Tebow and assigned him on the roster at FB or TE and gave him a non QB number like in the 20's 30's or 40's .... what would be your reaction to the signing... our redzone offense could need some help and he would be our best short yardage runner.... Jim Jensen type player may be worth it.... I'd rather give a roster spot to Tebow (not at QB) over Egnew anyway. PS Go Gators

Nooooooooooo! Tebow threads should be grounds for disciplinary action

Rarely has so much been written about so little substance!

Can we just at the least merge all this nonsense into a master thread entitled something like: "Tim Tebow - Post All Ridiculousness here"?

Even better maybe the mods can filter the phrase "Tim Tebow" in the manner FH does **** **** **** ******* etc. Mods whadya think?

You realize that you just contributed to it by creating ANOTHER one, right? hahaha

Serious or not, there's really no use to create ANOTHER Tebow thread when there's a huge thread out there on the topic.

No there is THREE more threads about the topic. Which was kinda the point. Maybe it went over you head. Now someone started the exact same thread called "Tebow Non Topic", which is exactly what this is. They all seemed to love that one. lol

NO. Please, let him move on with his life. He has lots of options (no pun intended) aside from football.

Let it go.

wasnt a disraction in denver it all about the way things were handled in new york

Anyone who thought that had any chance at all of working was delusional. That had disaster written all over it from day one. Kinda fun to watch though. :snack:

I don't even think Tebow should be associated with football at all... I mean.. He isn't even a real football player :ponder:

Mods should move anything with his name to the depths of finheaven hell.

That non qb beat us the last time he started against us. He definately is not a great qb but there are worse qb's on nfl rosters
I think you are right... there are worse QBs on NFL teams. Unfortunately for him, he has a lot of baggage (not all his fault) that they don't. I just can't see it working for him in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom