*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) *** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

I feel like everyone hopes he signs somewhere, just not with their own team. He is a curse, but fun to watch.

The main reason i want tebow to sign somewhere else is so people stop talking about tebow coming here. Seriously guys tebow sucks at any position you put him at and even if he were to change pisitions, the media still will follow him. I dont want any part of him

Tim Tebow as NON PLAYER

What if we signed Tebow to be team chaplin ?? We would get all the free press, get to be lead story every night on ESPN, and not have to put up with his crappy play on the field.

I happened to notice there were only two Tebow threads and thought that just wasn't right. :up:

What if we signed Tebow to be team chaplin ?? We would get all the free press, get to be lead story every night on ESPN, and not have to put up with his crappy play on the field.

I happened to notice there were only two Tebow threads and thought that just wasn't right. :up:

So you felt the need to create ANOTHER Tebow thread? And who cares about the free press...I don't know about anyone else, but for sure don't want that media circus surrounding the Miami Dolphins.

So you felt the need to create ANOTHER Tebow thread? And who cares about the free press...I don't know about anyone else, but for sure don't want that media circus surrounding the Miami Dolphins.

Well there are always people around here complaining that the Pats or Steelers or Jets are always getting all the face time on ESPN or NFL network, so this would keep that crowd happy. And I think there is a saying that "All press is good press", or something like that.

That non qb beat us the last time he started against us. He definately is not a great qb but there are worse qb's on nfl rosters

That non qb beat us the last time he started against us. He definately is not a great qb but there are worse qb's on nfl rosters

So what's the point? Yeah he beat us, big whoop. He beat several teams but that still doesn't make him a good or even an average QB option. He's never going to be a Miami Dolphin. We've got 3 QBs on our roster better than Tebow.

So what's the point? Yeah he beat us, big whoop. He beat several teams but that still doesn't make him a good or even an average QB option. He's never going to be a Miami Dolphin. We've got 3 QBs on our roster better than Tebow.

never said I wanted him to be a dolphin and in reality we dont know if Pat Devlin is a better qb than Tim tebow

Back
Top Bottom