*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) *** | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

I think Tebow is pure garbage as a qb, but stick him in at the goal line and he's a beast. Only thing is, Tom Brady runs the qb sneak probably better than any other qb, so I'm not sure exactly how this really helps them. Unless it's just a matter of limiting Brady on his sneaks to keep him healthy.

Josh McDaniels and Bellichik both think highly of Tebow. I can see them getting production out of him, despite all the naysayers.

He is not going to take snaps away from Brady at crunch time, but he may finish blowouts. Mic Daniels is an innovative coordinator and I can see him developing Tebow over time.

He can throw the ball over the middle and with a huge target like Gronkowski he should be able to throw some completions as he develops his pocket passing skills.

In any of the 4 major sports, I don't think there has been a player, in the entire history of ever, that was talked about as being out of the league and possibly having to retire one minute, and in the next breath talked about as being a guy you have to now prepare for...

Just ridiculous!

Hope that Bill has the cap space to sign the bearded lady, the sword swallower and the clown and get the entire circus into Foxborough.
What did Gronk say he would do to Tebow?

I'm neither a Tebow basher or fan, but can someone explain to me why some people think Tebow is unworthy of a training camp roster spot, but Colin Klein, Pat White and Aaron Corp are? New England is not bringing him in to beat out Brady. If he earns a back up role so be it, if not he gets cut like everybody else.

To anyone watching NFL network right now....Heath Evans is hilariously biased. Trying to make Woodson feel like an idiot and that Tebow is going to be developed by the all mighty Patriots into Brady's successor or something. What a moron. I don't have a problem with Tebow honestly, felt bad for the guy (outside of the religious hooplah), but he deserves to stay in the league and it's unfair that the media can virtually drive the guy out of the league.

It's nice to see teams with some balls. There are teams that could use Tebow and they all seem scared to give it a try. As we see in this thread, there will never be a controversy with Brandy behind center, so why not. End of story for me on that.

They signed him for peanuts, apparently. Low risk signing. I think it's a solid move, honestly. I think Tebow can add value to a football team, and there certainly won't be a QB controversy in Boston.

Chances are he turns out to be a non-factor like Chad Johnson, though.

Josh McDaniels and Bellichik both think highly of Tebow. I can see them getting production out of him, despite all the naysayers.

He is not going to take snaps away from Brady at crunch time, but he may finish blowouts. Mic Daniels is an innovative coordinator and I can see him developing Tebow over time.

He can throw the ball over the middle and with a huge target like Gronkowski he should be able to throw some completions as he develops his pocket passing skills.

you know better than this...frankly i'm dissappointed you dropped it

In all honesty, this was the best case scenario for Tebow. But, don't expect him to do anything as a qb. He will most likely compete as an H-back in short yardage and goal-line situations, but stay on the depth chart as a second QB to save up some roster space. Pending he makes the team of course. I hate praising the Pats for anything, but if anyone can convince a player to fit a scheme, it's Belichick. The circus following Tebow will now be all over New England, and hopefully it ****s with the Pat's system of trying to stay out of the media spotlight for non-football related events (even though we all know that all media outlets love gargling the Pat's testies).

He is not going to take snaps away from Brady at crunch time, but he may finish blowouts. Mic Daniels is an innovative coordinator and I can see him developing Tebow over time. He can throw the ball over the middle and with a huge target like Gronkowski he should be able to throw some completions as he develops his pocket passing skills.

1) Mcdaniels is such an innovator taht he got fired.
2) Mcdaniels has never developed anyone ever
3) To develop passing skills, Tebow would need passing skills to begin with.

You lose, good day sir.

Media circus in Foxboro can only be a good thing for everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom