*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

I respect everyones opinion and realize there is a lot of tebow love in the state of florida but come on he does nothing for are team and the direction were going. He would create a circus and if you have doubts about the fins making playoffs now sign tebow up and we wont even sniff playoffs.

I respect everyones opinion and realize there is a lot of tebow love in the state of florida but come on he does nothing for are team and the direction were going. He would create a circus and if you have doubts about the fins making playoffs now sign tebow up and we wont even sniff playoffs.

Why would Tebow prevent us from playoffs. He wouldnt start or even play probably. The jets did not fail last year because of Tim Tebow.

Yea because CFL linemen and receivers have been so ultra successful lol.

I understand it is only one example, but Wake seems to be doing pretty well for himself and us.

I'm SO SICK of Tebow that if the Dolphins signed him, I might boycott the season. He isn't Jesus, ya know.

What would be the point? He's not beating out Moore or Devlin.

Probably would win us more games than tannehill. He's a winner and has heart.

Re: Dolphins should sign Tim Tebow

God how could people actually think this

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I understand it is only one example, but Wake seems to be doing pretty well for himself and us.

Wake is our best player but he is an anomaly. Every year there are like two to four players that can actually play in NFL much less be successful.
A bad sec team produces about the same level of talent. I love the CFL it is fun to watch although they should go 4 downs it actually hurts the game, makes running backs less valuable.
THe CFL used to be alot better when it was somewhat a competition to the NFL and they actually signed some top guys. Hell former Dolphin CHris Williams is a stud WR there. Chad Owens who bounced around thr NFL not making one reception was their leading receiver last year. There is talent there but you have to look at 53 guys on nfl roster each team has like 7 practice squad guys and the injured people. So they get whats left over plus some of the overlooked guys

I guess it depends on what you mean by affordable. I would not pay a guy 2.5 million esp if I know he will probably clear waivers.
I would sign him to be my third qb and developmental player.

i wouldnt because of the media that comes with him

What would be the point? He's not beating out Moore or Devlin.

I think the point would be to use him to run the scout team to prepare for the spread offense. Has he been in the league long enough to pay him the vet minumum?

Back
Top Bottom