*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) *** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Hey look, a Tebow thread (Merged x4) ***

I graduated in 2010 from Florida and am a big fan of Tebow...

But HELL NO

We dont need that circus down here, we are FINALLY on a path heading in a good direction, the media alone would bring this franchise down with his presence.

He's a great athlete and a great human being, but signing him to fill seats and for media coverage (a la nyj) is stupid.

Plus if free agency and this draft wasnt enough for you guys to go see games then you shouldnt be posting here...

The Dolphins should do everything within their power to sign Tim Tebow. He will definitely bring in a fan presence and following and would be a great addition to this team. Does anyone know if he cleared waivers? ucfpf13

Why did you start this? Not enough attention in your life?

Why did you start this? Not enough attention in your life?

Can never get enough attention in my personal life, but that's for another forum.

Look, Tebow is a great athlete and deserves a 2nd chance.

Would love to have him because he's good, Denver screwed him and so did the Jets.

Would love to see him prosper in our stadium and increase our fan base away from the Jaguars.

It would be a genius move if Ross pulls this off. I like the role of having a cast off or misfit, to prove everyone wrong.

Tim Tebow would create a big buzz about our team...and I know we could find a roster spot for him.

ucfpf12

Answers below.

Look, Tebow is a great athlete and deserves a 2nd chance.
Tebow already got a 2nd chance with the Jets and he failed as a QB.

Would love to have him because he's good, Denver screwed him and so did the Jets.
He's not good or he would have been picked up off waivers by another team. Denver made him popular but they knew he wasn't a QB, Jets brough him in and found out he sucks as bad as everyone else knew he did.

Would love to see him prosper in our stadium and increase our fan base away from the Jaguars.
If we're fighting for fans from the Jags we have bigger problems. Jags have sucked longer than we have. We don't need more fans we need more wins. Wins will equal more fans.

It would be a genius move if Ross pulls this off. I like the role of having a cast off or misfit, to prove everyone wrong.
Would be an absolutely nightmare. We were on Hard Knocks last year and the Jets got more coverage because of Tebow...and they're the Jets. This is not the publicity we want to bring to the franchise and we're already in the roll or misfit or haven't you noticed the way the national media talks about us? Calling us also rans, talking bad about the fan base, saying we overspent in free agency and it won't amount to much, we paid too much for Wallace, we paid too much to trade up for Jordan...every single move we make is met with ridicule and suspect and it will continue to be that way until we win...we don't need Tebow to prove the doubters wrong. That's already been our challenge.

Tim Tebow would create a big buzz about our team...and I know we could find a roster spot for him.
Tebow would create a circus not a buzz. There is nothing positive, football wise, about signing Tim Tebow. Take it from the Jets, nothing positive will come of it.

ucfpf12

I really like Tebow on a personal level. He's a hard working decent kid that has made the most of his talent through heart and determination. Unfortunately be brings a ridiculous amount of media that constantly distracts from the team in favor of who he's dating, his virginity or whether he thanked God for his touchdown. Let me be clear ... none of that is his fault, but with that said, I'm tired of the media circus. I want a media firestorm over our high-powered offense or dominating defense or our awesome win-streak, not on whether we're using Tebow the right way. We'll fill the stadium by winning.

Damn, I'm losing this opinion, just keep an open mind on ticket sales and his popularity with Gator fans and religious followers. He's a good person and I would like to see him become a Dolphin. He will help fill up our stadium, Gator fans are loyal.

He has a better playoff win record in Denver than Peyton Manning.

Just take the emotion out of it, it makes for a smart business move.

ucfpf12

Who wants a stadium full of Gator fans? (besides Steve Ross apparently)
Miami needs die hard fans who will be there with the team whether they win or lose - they don't need a bandwagon fans that will only show up when they are winning and then dissapear off the face of the earth when they are mediocre. Gator fans are the ultimate bandwagon fans.

Did anyone even know there were gator fans on this forum before we drafted the 3 guys from Florida?

I'm losing this debate, any supporters?

The Dolphins of the 70's had a lost of casts offs.

The Jets never really used Tebow and Denver won with him.

I feel its a missed opportunity to add a versatile utility player.

ucfpf12

Who wants a stadium full of Gator fans? (besides Steve Ross apparently)
Miami needs die hard fans who will be there with the team whether they win or lose - they don't need a bandwagon fans that will only show up when they are winning and then dissapear off the face of the earth when they are mediocre. Gator fans are the ultimate bandwagon fans.

Did anyone even know there were gator fans on this forum before we drafted the 3 guys from Florida?

I want Gator fans here to spend money and I knew about this draft having 3 Gators, and with Pouncey, that makes 4 Gators in back to back drafts.

We don't lose anything if we sign-him, low risk, more upside.

ucfpf12

No way to the circus or the poor Quarterbacking. I'm a fan of the guy but NOT on my team.

Probably would win us more games than tannehill. He's a winner and has heart.

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dolphins should do everything within their power to sign Tim Tebow. He will definitely bring in a fan presence and following and would be a great addition to this team. Does anyone know if he cleared waivers? ucfpf13

What does this even mean? Can we just win football games please. Forget all this other sideline junk thank you very much.

the dolphins should do everything within their power to sign tim tebow. He will definitely bring in a fan presence and following and would be a great addition to this team. Does anyone know if he cleared waivers? Ucfpf13

nope.........

Back
Top Bottom