Hey! Where did Michelle Go? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey! Where did Michelle Go?

Originally posted by dolfan06
well, i guess this about the dophins, in a way!
we have cheerleader and birthday exemptions :rolleyes:

read the TOS :jk:

Originally posted by dolphan39
we have cheerleader and birthday exemptions :rolleyes:

read the TOS :jk:
its still here isn't it, i know what the exceptions are, i coulda moved it but i didn't!:p

Hi everyone.........thanks for all the kind words especially from those that have met me. 06 is right......I spent almost $300 to have my outfit made as a dedication to this board, my team and all my friends. BUT, if someone is going to say negative remarks towards me why should I bother. As most of you know, I work 2 jobs and was logging in from time to time to share insights with all my peeps in my rare spare time. I don't have TIME to deal with unappreciative people. You meet me and don't like me, then you don't have to ruin it for everyone else. So far, those that have met me disagree with the one doing the bashing.

Even ethand420 (Pats fan) can say how generous I was to have him stay in my apartment. I have been there for JayDog as he has been there for me. I have helped clumpedplatelet (Bills fan) plan his vacation, which I know he enjoyed at our expense. I have donated money to this site. I give whatever I can give because I care, so for anyone who doesn't like me be it because of my looks or my personality, you can basically kiss my asino Italiano.

Next up......I hear 39 is coming to O-Town. I look forward to meeting you also. :)

Originally posted by miadphan13
Hi everyone.........thanks for all the kind words especially from those that have met me. 06 is right......I spent almost $300 to have my outfit made as a dedication to this board, my team and all my friends. BUT, if someone is going to say negative remarks towards me why should I bother. As most of you know, I work 2 jobs and was logging in from time to time to share insights with all my peeps in my rare spare time. I don't have TIME to deal with unappreciative people. You meet me and don't like me, then you don't have to ruin it for everyone else. So far, those that have met me disagree with the one doing the bashing.

Even ethand420 (Pats fan) can say how generous I was to have him stay in my apartment. I have been there for JayDog as he has been there for me. I have helped clumpedplatelet (Bills fan) plan his vacation, which I know he enjoyed at our expense. I have donated money to this site. I give whatever I can give because I care, so for anyone who doesn't like me be it because of my looks or my personality, you can basically kiss my asino Italiano.

Next up......I hear 39 is coming to O-Town. I look forward to meeting you also. :)
not too many people on tonight, its friday and a bye week so its probably party time for most. i told these guys i had talked to you but j-dog set the record straight, that you were fine and would eventually be back, glad it didn't take that long!:D ;)

Michele, there`s an old saying: "Never let one or two dim-wits ruin the choice of a thousand". How old is that saying, you ask?

About 17 seconds....welcome back. :D

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Michele, there`s an old saying: "Never let one or two dim-wits ruin the choice of a thousand". How old is that saying, you ask?

About 17 seconds....welcome back. :D
its an old saying alright, mainly because you have an antique person saying it!:D

Michelle as I was telling Jay the other night you had about 200 guys drooling over the pics and only 1 who said anything that wasn't positve. When you put things in perspective their are models who would kill for that kind of aproval rating. I can see where you are comming from if you don't want to share the pics anylonger. It is hard to put your self on the chopping block so others can pick and prod. I would love for who ever your basher was to put a pic of himself on a woman dominated web site, so they could critique him. I garunte he doesn't have the overwhelming sucsess you did.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I would love for who ever your basher was to put a pic of himself on a woman dominated web site, so they could critique him. I garunte he doesn't have the overwhelming sucsess you did.

Well, I'm definately not the basher, but if those women need a laugh that badly then I'll give 'em a good one. ;)

To all my friends..............GO DOLPHINS!!!

clear.gif

Alright Miami... Another picture. Ever think of braces? Your stance is oh, so provocative... what things the depraved mind would think of while looking at your pretty picture in your tiny skirt... what lies beneath- but judging from the rest of the photo, it's really hairy, crooked, and gaping. The Humanity.....

:monkey: Bad Pictures

*fetching the Machette and noting the empty location block* now where is Cruddy-61 Again? :fire:

Back
Top Bottom