Hi All | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi All

HOF.. as long as we know what you meant to say who cares? we're not grammar teachers here ( maybe some of you)

Holy Crap, this place is so much better, where are the imposters now?!?!

I like what I see, I used to sift for an hour to read 5 minutes worth of anything. Thanks for the advice.

wow, there seems to be football stuff here. i know my finger was so sore from having to put everyone on ignore. i really hated having to move from the herald board (as i was born and raised in miami, and still live there). i am a homer for sure. i love anything miami, and most things florida (unless they play miami). so here's to a great season, and newfound friends, plus i see some of the same people i saw on the other board. glad to see much less vulgarity and much more dolphin talk.

what get me is the fact that a few people have to cause so much trouble, You know I tried yesterday to calm thing down over there, I should of save myself the effort. O'well that is the last time I complain. Let bring on the Colts!!! I think we shouldn't have to much trouble with them this year, their defense just isn't that good yet give Dungy a couple of years though they could be tuff

Bledsoe is going to give us fits. That last sec throw to moulds was just like when he torched us in the last min on a MNF game a few years back.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
i didn't talk smack i just said hello :/
whoops you are right

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Hello just checking in aftr the transplant...
:o

sorry you got lost in the smack...

and welcome a-board 13isgr81 :jumper:

Where we came from. AND Wassup to all!

The Miami Herald online has a board that we were all members of, but recent events and hecklers from other teams forced us elsewhere. And I am glad of it. If it is as good as it looks, I will be sending a donation to the cause.

Re: Where we came from. AND Wassup to all!

hello and welcome a-board Truedus :bandwagon:. It is as good as it looks :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom