Hi All | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi All

Hi there Phinnish...

And all other former Herald Board posters...
Im still getting used to the new format...

How about Mercury22, Joesmo, did they make it?

i haven't seen those guys here, yet. but i'm sure they will show up eventually.

denver, looks like your signature made it past the censors, so i think that's cool. probably won't have many to give the finger to, though.

it looks like everyone here just talks dolphins, and even the posters from other teams are cool about things. no real flame wars so far, but i've only been here a couple days myself.

and you know we talk bad about the herald board, you ought to see the sun-sentinel board. that makes the posters in the herald look like harvard grads.

I am a former Herlad board poster too. I never did post much there after they switched from WebCrossing. Crappy format.

Well if a heckler come here, and we have them from time to time..they're usually in for a rude awakening...the guys here don't take much trap..

Yes life can't get better. All the good guys from the Herald are slowly migrating over to Finheaven. Welcome all. This Site is the **** for the real fans.

Sherif, you remember the old Herald board, prior to it's transformatoion. I didn't think anyone posted there anymore except for M22 and CKP.

Hey Rosa

Seems like we are all transfering from Miami Herald. Thta site is really in decline.

DNY, JoeSmo I believe was there a few months before the trnasformation too. But you''re right. Basically just Morris22 who switched to Mercury22 and a couple of others were the only ones that stayed. All these guys comming here now are post transformation herald talk posters. I don't recognize any of them.

The Heralds prob is they simply REFUSE to take on a Moderator. Thats why they are losing real fans....glad to see Joesmo made it too...woo hoo...this board is gonna be hoppin'.... Merc' too..and any I missed ;)

Let me re-echo the echo ... this beats the Herald board into tiny little smutty pieces.

Back
Top Bottom