Hi Res Image Of New Dolphins Logo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi Res Image Of New Dolphins Logo

Aqua and Orange

Poster With A Porpoise
Club Member
Reaction score
Someone privy to this was nice enough to send it my way today. Posting it here as a courtesy to Finheaven artists who want to use it for mockups and other art.

9aPk6bK-1.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 1,839
I am trying really hard to be positive about the whole logo change. And I have to say I was really excited after seeing the aqua with navy trim. Now they are saying they are going back to the aqua with orange trim pastels. The logo has never looked better than what we already had IMO, but I was on board with the change if they changed to more navy. But now I have this sinking feeling that what was a slightly below average logo and uniform, has gotten CONSIDERABLY WORSE!!!. Who knows how they are going to look on the actual uniform, but at this point my expectations are extremely low.

On a positive note, it will be fairly easy to impress me. The vision of what I feel they will look like are so horrible that most anything they come out with will be better than I imagine. And although the majority of dolphin fans hate them, we DO have options. My first option is going to be to record the presentation of the unveiling so I can play it back. Then after it goes off I am going to start adjusting the color on my TV until the orange stripes look navy. I will keep tweaking it until I either get it right, or give up. If I decide there is no fixing it, I will go to craigslist and see if there happens to be anyone in the area with an old black and white TV set for sale cheap. Watching the games in black and white is a heck of a lot better than having to look at that hideous disaster in those mock ups.

Where do you get the Navy Blue and Grey from? Aqua and Orange have always been the Dolphins!!

I happen to love the lighter colors. A return to the original team colors. The aqua was getting to almost an Eagles level of green. Made it look like a dolphin that swam in NJ water (and I'm a lifelong NJ guy...that water is solely for mobster corpses).

Thanks for sharing! And I agree, love the return to the lighter colors.

has really grown on me .esp the new colors.i would like to see the navy blue as well

Thanks for the image! New desktop wallpaper. I also found this on thephins.com showing the color differential.
2hmzmyo.jpg

I have to say, everytime I see the new logo and with these new high resolution it looks better and better. I am sure part of it has to do with the fact that I am a Dolphins fan(or as the haters call us "Homers") but I am going to be very proud to sport this logo.

I love the logo and the colors. Thanks for the Hi Resolution logo It Looks Great !!

Well, I wasn't too far off when I re-created it myself in Photoshop. I only messed up the eye. That is unless this one was made by someone else too.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Thanks for the image! New desktop wallpaper. I also found this on thephins.com showing the color differential.
View attachment 10437

Funny thing is, the "orange" color is more close to what the color coral really is. Do a Google search for Color Coral and see what you get.

Back
Top Bottom