Hi Res Image Of New Dolphins Logo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi Res Image Of New Dolphins Logo

I am going to try and embrace the new logo but I wish they would have used grey instead of the navy blue strip at the bottom so it would look more like dolphin and less like a whale. I am no expert at photoshop so I haven't been able to test my theory. In any event, Im going to wait until the new uniforms are displayed before passing final judgment.

Im ok with new logo,glad they didn't change it too much but just surprised with today's graphic technology they couldn't have done a little more with it.Also I have a feeling its a package deal and to see the uniform and helmet together it should be worthy of the hype they are bringing with all the secrecy waiting till draft day.

i dont like teal colors... would be nice if it was the old dolphin darker blue jersey color

Nice

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Like navy but digging the retro

It looks good at high resolution. The problem is, a good logo should look good and recognizable at all sizes. This logo does not look good at small sizes, and is barely recognizable at that size. That is how it fails as a logo.

The sad thing is that with just some minor tweaks such as thickening the sunburst and shortening the eye, the logo would have been much improved. See:

MiamiDolphins_zps5e22b4c0-1.png

lighter colored aqua and orange are pathetic. Navy blue and gray should've been incorporated into the uniform somehow
the logo is pathetic because of its design, the color is the best part of it...

grey and navy should have no part of our uniform, we are not the seahawks...

I would enjoy it more if the tail curved downward like the previous logos.

I have all these colors in vinyl.. I think Ill vectorize this and make a shirt tomorrow..

I am going to try and embrace the new logo but I wish they would have used grey instead of the navy blue strip at the bottom so it would look more like dolphin and less like a whale. I am no expert at photoshop so I haven't been able to test my theory. In any event, Im going to wait until the new uniforms are displayed before passing final judgment.

GregsGrayLogo2013-1.jpg

looks like a tattoo a teenage girl would get on her ankle. but atleast there is no blue in it. what is peoples obsession with navy blue, most over used color in the nfl.

Thanks Clownfish! I think this logo looks a lot more like a dolphin then the new logo and I think with a white background, it would look even better. This would have been a much better upgrade then the new logo and I think an alternate grey influenced uniform would have looked real tight. Oh well.....

Back
Top Bottom