Hi Res Image Of New Dolphins Logo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hi Res Image Of New Dolphins Logo

It looks good at high resolution. The problem is, a good logo should look good and recognizable at all sizes. This logo does not look good at small sizes, and is barely recognizable at that size. That is how it fails as a logo.

The sad thing is that with just some minor tweaks such as thickening the sunburst and shortening the eye, the logo would have been much improved. See:

MiamiDolphins_zps5e22b4c0-1.png
...That dolphin looks blind, sorry to tell you. The eye is one of my favorite parts of the high res image!

I must say I'm disappointed in the way the Dolphins released that this is the logo. NFL goofs, Dolphins shrug and say, "yep, that's it" without providing any high res or ANYthing. Millions of fans are stuck squinting at a little weenie of a dolphin. Really hurts the release to not have this image available from the get-go. Should have been the first move they made once the jig was up.

Took the file and have started working on a sig/wallpaper. What do you guys think so far? :)

Attachments

• Dolphins Wallpaper 4.jpg
    Dolphins Wallpaper 4.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 77
I was just looking at the Dolphins new LOGO on the NFL network, and it hit me. The new LOGO likes very similar to a NIKE swoosh.

Has anyone else noticed that?

Back
Top Bottom