High draft pick or a victory? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

High draft pick or a victory?

lynx

Club Member
Reaction score
Big debate. I want to win a Superbowl for sure and know we need a high draft pick but man do I feel good after a Dolphins win, even in a season where getting to the playoffs looks very difficult.

In times like this, what's better in the first week of December? Losing or winning? I think fighting until we are mathematically eliminated is the only way to go. Screw the draft.

I root for the Phins to win games every time they play. Good players can be found throughout the draft and bad teams blow early draft picks regularly...

But I've found no direct correlation to my rooting and the results on the field for 45 years so it may be a moot point.

I’m not going to worry about our draft position until week 16 or 17. Anything can happen with all of the teams until the season ends, no point in banking on a top 5 pick

Plenty of teams make a living picking in the 20's every year, celebrate the wins

How many high draft picks are still on the roster for the Dolphins in the last 10 years? How many are hall of famers?

Doesn't matter where the Dolphins pick...it will be a mediocre player. Root for the wins.

Back
Top Bottom