Hill says "McDaniel needs a wheelbarrow" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hill says "McDaniel needs a wheelbarrow"

Dude is on another level in comparison to the slew coaches we've had over the last two decades. Believe me, I understand it's one game, but the dude is different. He came in and immediately assembled a coaching staff better than any other highly touted coaching hire we have had. It's early, but you can see the writing on the wall. This cat is only going to get better as head coach as he gains experience. His personality meshes well with the players and the way they interact with coaches. Just look at his locker room speech, "I didn't do ****", he immediately gave credit to the players and coaches. Then reinforced the Tua as a leader concept by pulling him into his speech and having him break it down. That's showing the players he believes in his QB. Dude just gets it. Love this guy, you can throw the cautiously optimistic view point of a battered Dolphins fan out the window, we have our head coach for the foreseeable future.

Dude is on another level in comparison to the slew coaches we've had over the last two decades. Believe me, I understand it's one game, but the dude is different. He came in and immediately assembled a coaching staff better than any other highly touted coaching hire we have had. It's early, but you can see the writing on the wall. This cat is only going to get better as head coach as he gains experience. His personality meshes well with the players and the waythey interact with coaches. Just look at his locker room speech, "I didn't do ****", he immediately gave credit to the players and coaches. Then reinforced the Tua as a leader concept by pulling him into his speech and having him break it down. That's showing the players he believes in his QB. Dude just gets it. Love this guy, you can throw the cautiously optimistic view point of a battered Dolphins fan out the window, we have our head coach for the foreseeable future.
Even though it’s early I have to agree, he’s a different cat in a good way. I LOVE what he has done and is doing.

Even though it’s early I have to agree, he’s a different cat in a good way. I LOVE what he has done and is doing.
What I liked most is how he pointed out, several times, in his presser that today wasn't good enough. Good enough to win today's game, but not where they want to be, in so many words.

Can you imagine how he's gonna put it to the players, if he's mentioning it publicly? Teach teach teach...film rat!

What I liked most is how he pointed out, several times, in his presser that today wasn't good enough. Good enough to win today's game, but not where they want to be, in so many words.

Can you imagine how he's gonna put it to the players, if he's mentioning it publicly? Teach teach teach...film rat!
Definitely happy he's not happy, a big win and some nice things obviously happened but lots of cleaning up to do. I hope we grow with him and Grier because the players they acquired are really good with upsides. I do like that he recognized and stated the deficiencies in the locker room. Couldn't be happier.I have been duped before but we may have our long term coach. One caveat, there will be bumps, I guarantee it, just hope we consistently grow and beat the teams we need to when it counts the most.

McDaniel and his big balls just teabagged Belichick, his defense, and the Patsies and McDaniel basically said in his presser that he is not satisfied?

People can say what they want about what McDaniel looks like or what his quirks may be, but it seems clear he can COACH!

Allllllllllllrighty then! Me likey.

4th and 7, ball just past the 50, up by 10, 24 seconds left on the clock and we get the ball to start the 2nd half and Mike McDaniel goes for it in his first ever game as an NFL head coach. Yeah this guy has serious balls and trust in his players. I love it.

Refreshing to have a coach that isn't afraid to take chances on 4th down, playing to win vs not to lose...franchise feels like it is finally on the right track

Tyreek is a gamer too, guy just works so hard on the field. That type of mentality can't be ignored, players around him see it.

Back
Top Bottom