Hill says "McDaniel needs a wheelbarrow" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hill says "McDaniel needs a wheelbarrow"

Definitely happy he's not happy, a big win and some nice things obviously happened but lots of cleaning up to do. I hope we grow with him and Grier because the players they acquired are really good with upsides. I do like that he recognized and stated the deficiencies in the locker room. Couldn't be happier.I have been duped before but we may have our long term coach. One caveat, there will be bumps, I guarantee it, just hope we consistently grow and beat the teams we need to when it counts the most.
As you point out, there will be some bumps along the way. The next three games may provide some of those bumps but win or lose, I believe that this team is building for a bright future under McDaniel.

I expect this team to be much better later in the season than it is right now. So what I am looking for this season is growth from this young team and young head coach and if that happens, I will be very happy with this season and for the future of this team.

As you point out, there will be some bumps along the way. The next three games may provide some of those bumps but win or lose, I believe that this team is building for a bright future under McDaniel.

I expect this team to be much better later in the season than it is right now. So what I am looking for this season is growth from this young team and young head coach and if that happens, I will be very happy with this season and for the future of this team.
Yes, I def see bumps but expect the learning curve and growth will trend upward. I LOVE the acquisitions we have made and talent recognition has been great. We have a tough next three and if we win one I'll be thrilled. I am still not sold on our oline but am comfortable to finally think it will be improved as the season moves on and through free agency/draft.

Tua (I am a supporter but not blind to his play) left some plays on the field and I expect improvement. I think he is more accurate than he showed yesterday just wasn't sharp as I think he can be. His arm is medium at best but good enough if he sets his feet and gets time to scan the field. I like him best when he sets and fires. We will learn a lot about him this year. Anyway, a solid victory against a formidable division rival is a W no matter how you slice it. Tua's 104 QBR is nice and as I said I expect the offense to get stronger as the year progresses. I loved most of the play calling, if executed properly we would have scored more points so cleaning up mistakes is necessary. Lastly, I think we had four penalties, probably 3 but that's another great sign.

What I liked most is how he pointed out, several times, in his presser that today wasn't good enough. Good enough to win today's game, but not where they want to be, in so many words.

Can you imagine how he's gonna put it to the players, if he's mentioning it publicly? Teach teach teach...film rat!

In his speech, he told the players they did some good things, but there are things that need to be cleaned up.

Got to love a HC that is humble, can celebrate a win, rather then grumbling, but is not satisfied in a game just because they won.

In his speech, he told the players they did some good things, but there are things that need to be cleaned up.

Got to love a HC that is humble, can celebrate a win, rather then grumbling, but is not satisfied in a game just because they won.

Yet when we say the same thing as fans, there is a lot to improve, we get jumped on 😝

Not by you personally. You're one of the ones that listens and brings good points to the table whether I agree or not....but some others...mention we have a lot to improve and await the avalanche.

Back
Top Bottom