Hold Back On The Thigpen Excitement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hold Back On The Thigpen Excitement

Hurr1cane17

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He did provide a spark to our offense, although we were already winning in part because of Henne's play. But you have to remember it was just one good drive late in the game when he was totally fresh and the defense was tired. You also have to remember that his first pass was almost a pick. He may be good, but I don't think he deserves to be crowned a franchise quarterback by any means yet.

We were winning because of the defense, not because of henne. Henne led them on 1 touchdown drive, which was 13 yards.

We were winning because of the defense, not because of henne. Henne led them on 1 touchdown drive, which was 13 yards.

Henne also drove them down the field on the drive where Marshall threw the ball away. He looked good. Hartline dropped another touchdown pass on a field goal drive.

Dude, a lot of fans here don't understand what it is to prepare and gameplan. Titans were not ready for a mobile QB but Thigpen will be our "future" according to most here for the next three days. I just want ANY QB to pan out. But your right, we need to be patient on Thigpen if he does continue to start. There's a reason he isn't the franchise QB in Kansas City right now.

I think Tyler Thigpen has all of the qualities of a franchise quarterback, plus the ability to run with the ball, but I don't think henne/penny are done for the season. He hasn't even started a full game for us yet. The best you could call Tyler Thigpen right now is a clutch performer.

I'll support and pull for and hope for any QB who's playing for us. Getting the W's is way more important than being right.

What do we have to lose ? Let the boy play !

He did provide a spark to our offense, although we were already winning in part because of Henne's play. But you have to remember it was just one good drive late in the game when he was totally fresh and the defense was tired. You also have to remember that his first pass was almost a pick. He may be good, but I don't think he deserves to be crowned a franchise quarterback by any means yet.

Drink a beer and enjoy the win... no need to be a buzz kill

Drink a beer and enjoy the win... no need to be a buzz kill

If you want to think of it like that, Henne and the defense got us the win. Henne looked good out of the spread formation; we need to utilize it more with him if he's not injured.

Henne also drove them down the field on the drive where Marshall threw the ball away. He looked good. Hartline dropped another touchdown pass on a field goal drive.

Unbelievable! How on earth is anybody still defending Henne???? Hurricane , do you realize how stupid you sound right now? There is simply no defending this guy. Did you watch the game? He absolutely sucked when he was on the field. Please please stop with the excuse. I am SOOOO tired of people defending this guy. Next week we start Thiggy and tkae the rest of the season as it comes. Henne is nothing, was always nothing and never will be anything!

Um because when we went to that 5 wide set he was tearing apart the Titans defense while we were up only 3.

Back
Top Bottom