Hollins > DVP, Fuller, Wilson, Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hollins > DVP, Fuller, Wilson, Williams

Jamesw

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So far this season (including pre season) Hollins has played very well. I think he may be better than DVP,Fuller Wilson and Williams, when you factor in availability/injury. I would like to see him continue in the starting role with Waddle. We can supplement with the ‘injury squad“ as needed. And in the off season, trade them.

DVP is terrible. If we cut him tomorrow, I don’t think he’d ever start another NFL game. He’s both slow AND soft, and he’s unavailable half of every season. Otherwise, he’s fantastic.

Wilson is worse. He’s a gadget player who’s gotten old and lost his explosion. Which means he’s worthless.

Fuller doesn’t want to play football.

Williams is the only one worth anything, but he’s had a legitimately hard time staying healthy. Not DVP/Fuller-style pulled butt muscles, but actual structural injuries.

I definitely agree Hollins is better than the first two. Fuller’s lack of interest makes him irrelevant, so Hollins is better than him, too. I prefer Preston when healthy, but he needs to prove he can stay healthy.

DVP is terrible. If we cut him tomorrow, I don’t think he’d ever start another NFL game. He’s both slow AND soft, and he’s unavailable half of every season. Otherwise, he’s fantastic.

Wilson is worse. He’s a gadget player who’s gotten old and lost his explosion. Which means he’s worthless.

Williams is the only one worth anything, but he’s had a legitimately hard time staying healthy. Not DVP/Fuller-style pulled butt muscles, but actual structural injuries.

I definitely agree Hollins is better than the first two. Fuller’s lack of interest makes him irrelevant, so Hollins is better than him, too. I prefer Preston when healthy, but he needs to prove he can stay healthy.
Clueless post, sorry.

If Parker were cut, he would be immediately signed to a new team. Maybe not as their #1 but you are nuts if you think he wouldn’t start again

DVP is not "terrible", he's injury prone. If we cut him, I promise some team will grab him in a second. When he's healthy and gets targeted he's impressive af.

What a troll.

DVP has played well against top notch CB (White, Gilmore, Patterson, etc). He is injury prone but he is a good WR.

Clueless post, sorry.

If Parker were cut, he would be immediately signed to a new team. Maybe not as their #1 but you are nuts if you think he wouldn’t start again
I’d gladly take that bet if we decide to move on this off-season. Parker has been our #1 receiver for more than half a decade and has one 1,000-yard season to his name. He’s never even cracked 800 yards receiving in any other year. His Dolphins stats are almost identical to Brian Hartline’s, and Hartline was out of the league two years after leaving the Dolphins.

Parker was a bust who has kept getting volume because there hasn’t been anybody else to throw the ball to.

i mean were 1-5 might as well give him a shot to start at one of the boundary spots. hes certainly earned it at this point.

What a troll.

DVP has played well against top notch CB (White, Gilmore, Patterson, etc). He is injury prone but he is a good WR.
While I agree, the best ability is availability. And in that category, Parker is useless.

I anticipate that once he departs, he'll play 17 games and ball out for another team, nonetheless. Because Dolphins.

What a troll.

Not trolling, and no he isn’t. He’s had good games, yes. He’s started 60 games. Some of those should be good. What do you expect, 60 straight games of failure?

For the amount of opportunities he’s gotten, DeVante Parker has been astonishingly unproductive. Please find me another guy who’s been a #1 receiver for more than half a decade but hasn’t cracked 800 yards twice. Doesn’t exist.

Back
Top Bottom