Home Run Derby this year is a joke | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Home Run Derby this year is a joke

At least he wasn't in a suit waving the DR flag like the 252 million dollar blue lipped princess while Papi was hitting in the 1st round.

Man, Abreu kicked serious tail tonight. That was impressive. As for the rest of it, eh.

Ray Finkle said:
Just like he was during the Red Sox parade.... or was he playing golf like the sign Manny had said?

:lol:

Ahh the class of Manny, I wonder what he was doing during Jeter's FOUR parades? I bet manny was at the parades as he so badly wants to be a Yankee.

Let's be fair she has let herself go a bit... especially in her lower back side. But hey maybe Jeter likes the ghetto booties. Who are we to judge?

I don't think Mariah is hot but to be faior she ws alot better looking and in better shape when she was /w Jeter.

nyjunc said:
Ahh the class of Manny, I wonder what he was doing during Jeter's FOUR parades? I bet manny was at the parades as he so badly wants to be a Yankee.

I don't think Mariah is hot but to be faior she ws alot better looking and in better shape when she was /w Jeter.

Hey its 2005 now, you lost last year and haven't won since 2000... I sense fear.. Remind me of your WS titles now, so you can feel better again...

GreenMonster said:
Hey its 2005 now, you lost last year and haven't won since 2000... I sense fear.. Remind me of your WS titles now, so you can feel better again...

26 World Championships or 20 more than the Red Sox and more than any team in any sport- thanks for asking!

Wouldn't you know it, another general baseball thread that has degenerated into Red Sox suck! Yankees suck more! 86 years! 4 in a row! Schilling's a bum! A-Rod's a metro! :lol:

Geez, I can't wait for the reaction to my, uh, our next commentary.;) :tongue:

nyjunc said:

If Manny wanted to be a Yankee so bad then why didn't he sign with them in the winter of 1999? And don't give me any of that because the Yankees didn't want him crap.

Sorry but Jeter or anyone shouldn't be bragging about dating anyone who makes the movie Glitter.

1. Hey, look, yet another thread degenerates into a "Yankees suck"/"Red Sox suck" battle of wits! This phenomenon is almost as predictable as any mention of the word "quarterback" being immediately followed by a referrendum on AJ Feeley.

2. I would definitely nail Mariah.

phunwin said:
1. Hey, look, yet another thread degenerates into a "Yankees suck"/"Red Sox suck" battle of wits! This phenomenon is almost as predictable as any mention of the word "quarterback" being immediately followed by a referrendum on AJ Feeley.

2. I would definitely nail Mariah.

Why does everyone copy me?

:lol: ;)

Back
Top Bottom