Honesty: What did you do when Tannehill fumbled at the end of the game... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Honesty: What did you do when Tannehill fumbled at the end of the game...

I honestly was not that surprised. This team has been doing this for years. The thing that came to my mind was how were the homers going to defend this one? You're at home playing a bad team that is in last place for a reason. They have their 4th string QB starting(Undrafted too)plus their top 2 RB's are both playing hurt and you had TWO WEEKS to get ready for this game and you find a way to lose. This game was not lost just on that fumble. It was more than that. We had 3 turnovers(I'm now starting to wonder about Tanny)the special teams blunder by Jones, a missed FG by our kicker. The defense giving up big play after big play on 3rd downs and then not stopping them on their last drive to leave us only with 34 seconds left. This team has been wasting chances for years. And so once again, our season is slipping away. I will always root for my Dolphins but stop blaming the fans for not showing up for the games.

Ozzy rules!!

BTW, first thing that really came to my mind was same old Dolphins!

Ozzy rules!!

I simply shouted "for f***'s sake", followed by "every f****** game" and then went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea.

Nothing really. I just had that feeling of "oh" wash over me.

I turned off the game and started watching another one. I'm just tired
of this ****, really. Year after year. I shouldn't be disappointed, really because
this is about what I thought this team was before the season.

I slide a plate of ravioli off the table... dang near punched the PC monitor I was streaming the game on.... cursed at the girlfriend & her cat.....had two more beers...

Yelled, "f***, f***, f***!" Then took the ax out back and chopped wood until my hands bled while muttering, "Sherman...Clabo...ball security." Thanks Miami Dolphins football!

The original, ludicrous plan was to sit back and enjoy watching my team go to 4-2 overall and1-0 in the division. Thus allowing myself to flirt with the idea of a win and first place takeover in Foxboro and basking in that false hope for the evening.

Will most likely watch a horribly one sided game (not my hope) next weekend, which for all intents and purposes will sever the lifeline to this season.

I slide a plate of ravioli off the table... dang near punched the PC monitor I was streaming the game on.... cursed at the girlfriend & her cat.....had two more beers...

Cursed at the cat?.....lol.....my cat's name is Soprano so I can't curse at him plus it's not the cat's fault anyway......the team just sucks as always....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Yelled, "f***, f***, f***!" Then took the ax out back and chopped wood until my hands bled while muttering, "Sherman...Clabo...ball security." Thanks Miami Dolphins football!

The original, ludicrous plan was to sit back and enjoy watching my team go to 4-2 overall and1-0 in the division. Thus allowing myself to flirt with the idea of a win and first place takeover in Foxboro and basking in that false hope for the evening.

Will most likely watch a horribly one sided game (not my hope) next weekend, which for all intents and purposes will sever the lifeline to this season.

Me too. Still sad today.

Just stood there. I felt so empty.

I saw Hartline wide open and I thought WE WON!!!!

But no......

Lie_down_try_not_to_cry_cry_a_lot_cleane-1.jpg

Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun. That is the formation we run out of, that is all we do... Sherman Sucks..

i puked a little and pee'd in my dolphins warm up gear...had to watch the highlights of the pats lose to get through the rest of the night. sickening...

I had no feeling left at that point and just stared at the screen.
Still in a daze (thank-you beer!) I walked into the kitchen grabbed another beer and tuned to a different game.
I am still a bit numb and not even drunk anymore...sad all around.

my wife is used to it(the anger,venom and screaming), but all the emotion is gone, i just laughed at repeated "are you ****ing kidding me" about 38 times. thank god the avalanche are off to a good start and the sox beat the tigers

And oladipo looks promising :thumbup:

I actually didnt move. I just froze and didn't make a move....and I'm not sure why. Almost like when you knock something over like a lamp and its teetering back and forth and you freeze up rather than just lunge at it to stop the fall.

All things considered I was pretty calm but certainly not happy. Its amazing how something like sports can you effect you the way it does. This isn't even about being a Dolphins fan but any team you root for. Its gut wrenching watching losses like this and I hate the feeling. But maybe when the wins come it does make it worth it? Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom