Honesty: What did you do when Tannehill fumbled at the end of the game... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Honesty: What did you do when Tannehill fumbled at the end of the game...

I lost it and came on here and ripped Tannehill.

Like a tire being popped, deflated, the season is over.

We will be lucky to win another game.

Took a sip of my beer, because I wasn't surprised one bit that Clabo got beat again.

I was emotionless. I grew up in Marino's haydays and got spoiled on 5-1 or 6-0 starts. To see how this franchise steadily declined, then seemed to get some things in the right places to turn it around, only to let me down again. I am still not throwing in the towel on this year, but I am done letting a L ruin the rest of my day.

I actually didnt move. I just froze and didn't make a move....and I'm not sure why. Almost like when you knock something over like a lamp and its teetering back and forth and you freeze up rather than just lunge at it to stop the fall.

All things considered I was pretty calm but certainly not happy. Its amazing how something like sports can you effect you the way it does. This isn't even about being a Dolphins fan but any team you root for. Its gut wrenching watching losses like this and I hate the feeling. But maybe when the wins come it does make it worth it? Who knows.

Winning does make it worth it and that's the point. The tough thing is it's difficult to win. Heat fans are used to it now but they're lucky. I've been lucky with the Spurs since 1999 but wasn't prior to that. A lot of us here weren't alive when the Dolphins won in 72 and 73 so we have no clue what a SB win feels like.

Was at sports bar with my two friend in NJ......saw it screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Pouted..thought about life....looked to my friends and said we just f****** lost......(pause)....to Thad Lewis and the bills

What hurts worse? Us watching that, or a Detroit Tigers fan watch Victorino hit that grand slam? We're asking "why not run the ball", and Tiger fans are asking "why take out Scherzer"?

Our game loss means we will suck again and not be relevant, that Tiger loss means another promising season goes down the drain, with Miggy a year older and beat up, V-Mart soon on his way out of town while fat Fielder gets paid for years..

Just spreadin' the love here. Spreadin' the love...:lol:

I closed Finheaven and moved to my Chicago Bulls forum.

The best part about this time of year (the time when you realize the Dolphins aren't going anywhere) is that basketball is about to start and you have something else to hope for. I'm sure the local Heat fans know what I mean (but get ready for D Rose's bionic leg this year).

Hope I'm wrong!

Back
Top Bottom