Hopkins signs with Tennessee and the melt down on Patriots Twitter.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hopkins signs with Tennessee and the melt down on Patriots Twitter....

I am kind of curious though...

Do they come here and repost the anguished posts from our most overwrought brothers?

I'm just perverse enough to think that might be funny as well.

Fans have been doing that since message boards began.

It’s almost always hilarious, except when the jokes on you.

Animation Halloween GIF by The Veils
Patriots Fans about now!!! 😂😂😂

Just like what people are saying about Cook and the Dolphins... Hopkins would have been a nice addition for the Patriots, but in the big scheme of things how does having or not having him change their path? I think if the Patriots signed Hopkins most people would still have them 4th in the projected division race. Would Hopkins put NE ahead of a healthy versionof the Bills, Jets or Dolphins? Now if either of those teams get derailed by injuries or other issues, I could see the Patriots moving up a spot or two with or without Hopkins.

Just like what people are saying about Cook and the Dolphins... Hopkins would have been a nice addition for the Patriots, but in the big scheme of things how does having or not having him change their path? I think if the Patriots signed Hopkins most people would still have them 4th in the projected division race. Would Hopkins put NE ahead of a healthy versionof the Bills, Jets or Dolphins? Now if either of those teams get derailed by injuries or other issues, I could see the Patriots moving up a spot or two with or without Hopkins.
Well we play them twice and I agree we should be better but we really need to sweep them and a player of that caliber could make them just dangerous enough to win one of the two games.

Back
Top Bottom