Hopkins signs with Tennessee and the melt down on Patriots Twitter.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hopkins signs with Tennessee and the melt down on Patriots Twitter....

I think BB is used to there being a heightened level of desirability for players to come to the almighty Patriots. His ego hasn't fallen as far as his team has.
I think he still thinks it was The Patriot Way that won all those titles and not lucking into Tom Brady.

The AFC East might be the best division we have ever saw. Pats might have the best defense in the entire NFL, and Bills, Jets and Dolphins could all be on the top 10 defenses. It will come down to which team has the least impactful injuries. Hopefully it is us. We will need everyhting on our side to have a chance in this division. Then the AFC has 8 Of the best ten teams, almost all Of the best 10 defenses and the best 10 QBs, with Reid, Bellichick, Harbaugh and Tomlin all considered top on the game. I think we have a chance this year but the path is going to be harder than ever. We need to be flawless on offense and defense to have a chance.
The Yets get a lot of credit because they are in NY

List the QBs that the Yets faced last year, in some cases they faced a 3rd string QB yet get credit like they faced a murder row of HOF QBs

The Yets get a lot of credit because they are in NY

List the QBs that the Yets faced last year, in some cases they faced a 3rd string QB yet get credit like they faced a murder row of HOF QBs
Agree. But still lots of young and great talent on that team.

Back
Top Bottom