Hopkins signs with Tennessee and the melt down on Patriots Twitter.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hopkins signs with Tennessee and the melt down on Patriots Twitter....

Good, with the Titans - never to be heard from again.

Pats w/ D-Hop and that defense. Big threat.
Pats w/o D-hop - can't score, period.

Great news.

The AFC East might be the best division we have ever saw. Pats might have the best defense in the entire NFL, and Bills, Jets and Dolphins could all be on the top 10 defenses. It will come down to which team has the least impactful injuries. Hopefully it is us. We will need everyhting on our side to have a chance in this division. Then the AFC has 8 Of the best ten teams, almost all Of the best 10 defenses and the best 10 QBs, with Reid, Bellichick, Harbaugh and Tomlin all considered top on the game. I think we have a chance this year but the path is going to be harder than ever. We need to be flawless on offense and defense to have a chance.

The AFC East might be the best division we have ever saw. Pats might have the best defense in the entire NFL, and Bills, Jets and Dolphins could all be on the top 10 defenses. It will come down to which team has the least impactful injuries. Hopefully it is us. We will need everyhting on our side to have a chance in this division. Then the AFC has 8 Of the best ten teams, almost all Of the best 10 defenses and the best 10 QBs, with Reid, Bellichick, Harbaugh and Tomlin all considered top on the game. I think we have a chance this year but the path is going to be harder than ever. We need to be flawless on offense and defense to have a chance.
Bills havnt gotten better than last season, therefore they take a step backwards.

Jets are drinking their own kool-aid too much, they will be around an 8 win team, and even if they sneak into the playoffs Rodgers will stink up the joint like he does in every post season.

Pats might be the worst iteration of a Belicheck team since he got there.

If we stay healthy it comes down to us or Buffalo.

The 2013 NFC West might like a word, but yes, this year's AFC East looks like the best division in quite a while.

I know that Hopkins is not a "culture fit" in NE what with him not caring for practice and being a bit of a diva.

But he would have made a huge impact on that offense, pushing all their middle of the pack pass catchers into more suitable roles and making the passing game much more formidable.

If BB didn't want to pay him why go through the dog and pony show of having him take the recruiting visit?

That is why if we get to the Superbowl we would be the favorite. I personally think people are sleeping on the Titans Dehop and Henry and that defense. Ohh my.!

I know that Hopkins is not a "culture fit" in NE what with him not caring for practice and being a bit of a diva.

But he would have made a huge impact on that offense, pushing all their middle of the pack pass catchers into more suitable roles and making the passing game much more formidable.

If BB didn't want to pay him why go through the dog and pony show of having him take the recruiting visit?
I think BB is used to there being a heightened level of desirability for players to come to the almighty Patriots. His ego hasn't fallen as far as his team has.

That is why if we get to the Superbowl we would be the favorite. I personally think people are sleeping on the Titans Dehop and Henry and that defense. Ohh my.!
No we're not they don't have a QB that can win a Superbowl

Back
Top Bottom