Houston vs Tennessee game thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston vs Tennessee game thread

So is the mods ban button
Are you like the ambassador to the mods?

You take care of their light work?

If a mod wants me to stop posting today I will happily oblige.

Just PM me.

Until then, ignore me my friend.

This is our playoffs, especially for the large portion of our fanbase (self included) who treats the draft like the SB on a yearly basis.

Go Tits. Yummy.

True. I hate our RBs. All tiny scat backs that can't break a tackle or gain tough yards

I think both Gaskin and Ahmed will be fine contributors in smaller roles once we bring in a bell cow (hopefully Najee Harris with 2a or Javonte Williams with 2b).

Harris/Williams + Gaskin + Ahmed and we are good at RB, IMO.

Much easier fix than WR which is a flat out mess. We need a WR1. We have a capable WR2 in Parker who has major durability concerns, Williams while inconsistent has flashed but also can't stay on the field, Bowden has potential as a slot/gadget guy but ideally he's your WR4 if you're a top half
of the NFL offense. Grant is a return man and at best a minimal package player as a receiver. Ford, Hollins, and Perry just aren't NFL players. We need 3 receivers, and 2 of them need to be high quality additions.

Last edited:
Right now looks like the SoS will favour us, if Houston hold out for the loss, we will leapfrog ATL. Not sure how low we can fall, I doubt Houston's SoS will be higher than Denver's but if they do come back and win, it looks like the pick could drop to as low as 8th:

1609712775989.png

True. I hate our RBs. All tiny scat backs that can't break a tackle or gain tough yards
You can't say that. The board has adopted the popular trend that rbs are a dime a dozen. Having anything close to Henry would not have made a difference all season.

LMAO!!!!!

Are you like the ambassador to the mods?

You take care of their light work?

If a mod wants me to stop posting today I will happily oblige.

Just PM me.

Until then, ignore me my friend.
Unfortunately you are like hemorrhoids, even when you try to ignore them, they are still there causing annoyance no matter what you try

Back
Top Bottom