Houston vs Tennessee game thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston vs Tennessee game thread

Unfortunately you are like hemorrhoids, even when you try to ignore them, they are still there causing annoyance no matter what you try
Try adding little fiber in your diet or perhaps some probiotics. That way you wont have to stress your system to critical mass in order to articulate a burn worthy of posting.

I already stopped watching the Colts/Jags game. Been watching this game for a while.

At this point, I want Indy to get a huge lead before half, so they can rest their guys and not get any injuries for their game at buffalo next week.

At least I can root for the 3rd pick in the draft, so there's something.

I already stopped watching the Colts/Jags game. Been watching this game for a while.

At this point, I want Indy to get a huge lead before half, so they can rest their guys and not get any injuries for their game at buffalo next week.

I bet the bills won't put 56 on the Colts

That’s what I started doing last half of our game. I realized we were going to miss the playoffs and started focusing on the draft and getting the #3 pick. Hopefully flipping it for a trade down a couple spots and adding another #1 the following year. Tunsil could be a multi year gift.

My totally crazy thought of the day. New GM in Houston trade Watson for an immense haul? They need a lot of help and his contract isn't going to help. Maybe go with a Minshew or someone serviceable?

Right now this team is in deep draft and cap he'll with low talent.

That’s what I started doing last half of our game. I realized we were going to miss the playoffs and started focusing on the draft and getting the #3 pick. Hopefully flipping it for a trade down a couple spots and adding another #1 the following year. Tunsil could be a multi year gift.
Either way we have to come out of this draft with offense talent! It's so bad.

Back
Top Bottom