Houston vs Tennessee game thread | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston vs Tennessee game thread

I think thats the point no one knows because it's only been 9 games.
But what exactly has he shown in 9 games to make you think otherwise? I am struggling to find a single thing he did well in or at least met expectations.

The only Qb playing better than Allen right now is Rodgers, Bills have a legit chance to upset KC.
Yeah, its really hard to put the Chiefs ahead of Buffalo right now. Not with the way that Buffalo has been playing compared to KC. I understand the Mahomes thing, and that he can usually sleepwalk through 2/3 of a game while always finding a way to get it done at the end, but a team like the Bills isn't going to be beaten by ANYBODY not playing a complete game of football.

Yeah, its really hard to put the Chiefs ahead of Buffalo right now. Not with the way that Buffalo has been playing compared to KC. I understand the Mahomes thing, and that he can usually sleepwalk through 2/3 of a game while always finding a way to get it done at the end, but a team like the Bills isn't going to be beaten by ANYBODY not playing a complete game of football.
100% agree, The Bills have been the best offense in football this last month and getting John Brown back has made an already potent offense into a super explosive offense. Allen has been playing out of this world and the Colts cover 2 based scheme defense is all wrong for Allen's arm talent.

I wish I was all knowing like you.

I know, right? Then you’d be able to make crazy, outlandish statements like, “At this point he’d (Tua) be very lucky to have a career as the likes of Pennington, Fiedler did.”

PHYSICIAN, HEAL THYSELF.

It was the fact that the team had no offensive line, a QB who could not deal with pass rush until quite a few years into his career, bad situational football (early career Tannehill was king of untimely sacks and incompletions in 4 minute drills) and an organizational philosophy of throwing in on 2/3 of plays and not helping the qb that really killed it.

For a while Gase stopped asking him to throw the ball 35 times and RT actually learned to evade pressure and use athleticism. His deep ball accuracy was also putrid early on whereas 2016 and later he was pretty lethal...if we could ever block the play.
RT was a pretty good QB from day 1, and got better every year, improving various aspects of his game. unfortunately, everything around him remained mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom