Houston vs Tennessee game thread | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston vs Tennessee game thread

The "worser" team is the one who played the weaker schedule so they get the better pick. Dolphins in the past have had to deal with the Patriots pumping up their SOS in the past.
Thank u. I knew that going into today and could have easily looked at other rankings to confirm.

The dramatic swings of this entire damn day have left my blob brain even blobier.

If that is accurate, wouldn't the 3rd pick go to the team with the higher SOS?

Either I'm wrong or Tankathon has a glitch. Both possible. An explanation would be appreciated.
The #3 goes to the team with the lower SOS. The theory is that team lost to teams with worse records so they must be the worse of the those teams and deserving of a better pick. Look at the rank of the picks attached (teams at 5-11 or 6-10). Note the order of SOS with teams with the same record.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Here is PFN if want to confirm as of 5 minutes ago: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-draft-order/

Call me crazy but i like Trey Sermon more than any other RB in the top of the 2nd

3 - Penei Sewell
18 - Jaylen Waddle
36 - Najee Harris

View attachment 61921

Najee Harris? Whose second longest run of the season was 23 yards? Behind the best line in the game? With the best passing attack in the game stretching defenses?

Nah, G. Gimme Javante or Etienne.

Every 4th Williams carry went for 10 yards or more. He forced more missed tackles than anyone else, too.

How is it possible after the frustrating 7 years of Tannehill, that we look like idiots for trading this guy away for a 4th?

How is it possible after the frustrating 7 years of Tannehill, that we look like idiots for trading this guy away for a 4th?
How long u been a Fins fan to find that surprising?

I'm closer to wondering what other team Tua will be leading to a division title after failing with us.

We can't draft a 1st round 1st pick Qb every year ..see Arizona

Well, if another team was willing to give higher than a 4th I'm sure we would have traded him to them instead. He's in the absolute perfect situation now. There's lots of qbs that would look better than they are if they had the most dominant RB in the league behind them as well as a couple of huge receivers. If Henry wasn't there they wouldn't even be a .500 team.

Tannehill is doing great but his window maybe closing and we have a young team and a young coach

He was NEVER as bad as this fan base collectively thought. Not a very football smart fan base tbh.
When he was getting shutout in Buffalo and then had ten points the next week in a win and you're in scenario versus two bad teams, he was pretty bad (2013). But he got better around the time Gase got here. It was just a long road.

Back
Top Bottom