Houston vs Tennessee game thread | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston vs Tennessee game thread

Now we can draft a real qb in Zach wilson
Exactly who did Wilson play and beat at BYU? His stats were built up against inferior teams. If he actually played against quality opponents and had great stats, I could see him being a high draft pick. I just don’t see him being a top pick based on him having the stats he did against poor opposition.

Maybe he will turn out to be okay at the NFL level but I would rather take my chances with Tua than Wilson.

Sure. I believe they will move on from Tua
Deal...... $100.00? I say Tua is your starter next year on game 1. You obviously think they draft another QB and he’s your starter game 1. That’s the bet.

Exactly who did Wilson play and beat at BYU? His stats were built up against inferior teams. If he actually played against quality opponents and had great stats, I could see him being a high draft pick. I just don’t see him being a top pick based on him having the stats he did against poor opposition.

Maybe he will turn out to be okay at the NFL level but I would rather take my chances with Tua than Wilson.
I would rather take my chances with a qb that can throw a tight spiral past 15 yards.

I dont want tua throwing floating ducks for the next 15 years. Lol

Hello Penei, maybe trade up for Smith/Waddle, maybe grab Humphrey/Harris...Looks good entering offseason

If that is accurate, wouldn't the 3rd pick go to the team with the higher SOS?

Either I'm wrong or Tankathon has a glitch. Both possible. An explanation would be appreciated.
The "worser" team is the one who played the weaker schedule so they get the better pick. Dolphins in the past have had to deal with the Patriots pumping up their SOS in the past.

If that is accurate, wouldn't the 3rd pick go to the team with the higher SOS?

Either I'm wrong or Tankathon has a glitch. Both possible. An explanation would be appreciated.

No, the opposite is true. Tankathon is correct. As the draft is a worst-to-first affair, the tie breakers are "reversed". So, same record but weaker strength of schedule, you are considered the worse team.

Back
Top Bottom