Houston vs Tennessee game thread | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston vs Tennessee game thread

When he was getting shutout in Buffalo and then had ten points the next week in a win and you're in scenario versus two bad teams, he was pretty bad (2013). But he got better around the time Gase got here. It was just a long road.
I always felt like Philbin was the real problem which is why I loved Gase so much after his first season when Tannehill thrived...I finally felt justified. Coaching is so important in football, glad Ryan finally has it now.

I always felt like Philbin was the real problem which is why I loved Gase so much after his first season when Tannehill thrived...I finally felt justified. Coaching is so important in football, glad Ryan finally has it now.
It was the fact that the team had no offensive line, a QB who could not deal with pass rush until quite a few years into his career, bad situational football (early career Tannehill was king of untimely sacks and incompletions in 4 minute drills) and an organizational philosophy of throwing in on 2/3 of plays and not helping the qb that really killed it.

For a while Gase stopped asking him to throw the ball 35 times and RT actually learned to evade pressure and use athleticism. His deep ball accuracy was also putrid early on whereas 2016 and later he was pretty lethal...if we could ever block the play.

If that is accurate, wouldn't the 3rd pick go to the team with the higher SOS?

Either I'm wrong or Tankathon has a glitch. Both possible. An explanation would be appreciated.

The higher pick goes to the team with the lower SOS. Because they were the worse team. They had the same record with weaker opponents.

Najee Harris? Whose second longest run of the season was 23 yards? Behind the best line in the game? With the best passing attack in the game stretching defenses?

Nah, G. Gimme Javante or Etienne.

Every 4th Williams carry went for 10 yards or more. He forced more missed tackles than anyone else, too.

I could not conceivably disagree more. I like Javante, too, but Harris is a complete freak.

Exactly who did Wilson play and beat at BYU? His stats were built up against inferior teams. If he actually played against quality opponents and had great stats, I could see him being a high draft pick. I just don’t see him being a top pick based on him having the stats he did against poor opposition.

Maybe he will turn out to be okay at the NFL level but I would rather take my chances with Tua than Wilson.
Hey dummy it’s not about who you beat in college it’s about your ability...look at Josh Allen he was also on a **** team but had Uber abilities . your kind of thinking is how we ended up with Tua.

Back
Top Bottom