How About Ricky's Stats / Go Ricky Go!! / 38 yard run / Ricky TD | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How About Ricky's Stats / Go Ricky Go!! / 38 yard run / Ricky TD

All the Saints fans and Dolphin haterz....

"Ricky can't break a long one...26 yards blah blah blah. They can STFU now, he's da man in Miami!"

harmonica aid the fins would lose today!

Originally posted by ac_lanham

"Ricky can't break a long one...26 yards blah blah blah. They can STFU now, he's da man in Miami!"
49-14, i don't think so!:p

Originally posted by inFINSible
They reported Marcus Spriggs as an eligible receiver on the TD play and the announcers completely missed it.
LD and Maddog did not miss it

Originally posted by ac_lanham

No, he's good for 1 or 2 semi-long runs a year.

Anyway, looks like Ricky is having a good day. Congrats. I cant watch the game but the play-by-play stats look pretty impressive for Ricky. His ypc should be pretty good. I saw he had allot of 5-10 yard runs which is always good. Like I said in my original post here...Ricky is the real deal. And if he keeps it up we'll get our 1st round pick and the fins will be happy to sacrafice it.

Originally posted by St. Fan

that was before Norv was his OC :D

good luck w/TB

RW is not gonna make a big impact with his runs

Anyway, looks like Ricky is having a good day. Congrats. I cant watch the game but the play-by-play stats look pretty impressive for Ricky. His ypc should be pretty good. I saw he had allot of 5-10 yard runs which is always good. Like I said in my original post here...Ricky is the real deal. And if he keeps it up we'll get our 1st round pick and the fins will be happy to sacrafice it.
but he is gonna make an impact with his presence! he'll open up the field for fiedler!:D

Ricky obviously had a good day by looking at his stats, but I want to know how he got them. Was your offensive line opening holes or did ricky make his own holes? Did he break allot of tackles? Did he embarrass anybody by running them over? Was he making cutbacks or just running full steam ahead?

Man... I wanted to watch to see how he did! I need to get DTV w/ the NFL ticket.

he pounded it up the middle early for short ones, then they started working the sides. He made his own holes early, then started picking up some blocks later on (38 yard run up the left side). out ran a def. on a short TD run to the left side.

How about RW's stats!

20 carries, for 111 yds 2 TDs 5.6ypc avg!! long = 37yds!!!

think the Aint's fans will be back soon to tell us that Ricky can't break a run over 20yds? or that he's doomed to avg 4ypc? or that he can't score TDs? or that he fumbles too much?

Ricky was great. I do not remember him ever having a single carry that resulted in a loss, and he broke a lot of 8 yard carries. He was great, he could have gotten 200 yards if he stayed in past the middle of the third quarter since he gets better as the game goes on.

Ricky obviously had a good day by looking at his stats, but I want to know how he got them. Was your offensive line opening holes or did ricky make his own holes? Did he break allot of tackles? Did he embarrass anybody by running them over? Was he making cutbacks or just running full steam ahead?

Man... I wanted to watch to see how he did! I need to get DTV w/ the NFL ticket.

He got to the corner and turned upfield for 4 or 5 nice gains (8-37 yards) including one touchdown where he beat everybody to the corner of the endzone. He was using his blockers well also. Setting up his cuts nicely.

Meanwhile Deuce was 31 for 109 and his long was a 14 :)

At least this saves us from the Saints dorks for a week :)

Back
Top Bottom