How About Ricky's Stats / Go Ricky Go!! / 38 yard run / Ricky TD | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How About Ricky's Stats / Go Ricky Go!! / 38 yard run / Ricky TD

Originally posted by davster82
Yes, but why are you on a Dolphin message board trying to defend the trade if you feel so good about it? That is a rhetorical question. I already know the answer. You guys are scared you got the short end of the stick. Relax, this was a trade that was good for both teams and the player involved. It is too sad that it left so many Saint fans feeling empty. Congrats on the win. Now go back to your board.

No....I'm perfectly happy with the trade. I feel our offense will be better and we'll get 2 good players out of the deal....we already got a starting DE out of it.

If I'm not welcome on this board that's fine....I'll leave. But i enjoy the debate. Some of the best threads on our board have been debates with Rams and Bucs fans.

You are welcome on our board anytime.....It is the best NFL fan site i've ever seen.

I agree you will be better and so are we. I just don't feel the need to try to point out that either one of them had a superior day to the other. Both are fine games by very good players. Some of the Saints fans love to come here and talk about Ricky "little hands" Williams. 111 yards against an NFL team in less than 3 quarters is a very good game. You even had a lot of them talking about his performance in pre-season being sub-par. There are a good many Saint fans who are scared to death that letting Williams get away was a mistake. If you make good picks with the choices you have, then it was a good trade for the Saints too. Trying to come on here to prove that Deuce had a better day just makes you look small.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Meanwhile Deuce was 31 for 109 and his long was a 14 :)

At least this saves us from the Saints dorks for a week :)

davster82- I believe this is where the Deuce Talk starts.....I didn't start it. You can also refer to the "Ricky vs. Deuce" thread. I didn't start that one either.

I never said that there were no Dorks who were Dolphin fans. I've been on the message boards too much in the lass 6 months not to know that.LOL

Back
Top Bottom