How are we going to sign..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How are we going to sign.....

Originally posted by dolphinators13
beacuse manning is a good Qb if jay was a good qb he would lower the Int NOT HIGHER THEM from 14 his first year to 19 his second good qbs dont turn over the ball that much which is what i am saying.. JAY is not a good qb

Anyone who says "Not higher them" instead of "not raise them" loses all credibility with me.

You have contradicted yourself buddy. Manning raised his INT total the last two seasons. I'm too lazy to find the exact number, but he had more INTs last season than he did the season before. Does that make him a bad QB? Same thing happened with Warner. The year he won the Super Bowl, he threw less picks than he did the following season. Does that make Warner a bad QB?

Just like to say, I'm glad you stopped your "can't beat playoff teams" garbage. That may have been the weakest argument in the history of pro football.

Manning had a lot more yards and attempts than Fiedler and was under a lot more pressue as he had no defense to back him up.

exactly ice.. .... bmarion.. manning is a good qb... he had a off year with 23 ints and 26 tds. the year before he threw 15 ints and 33 tds. so what am saying is manning can bounce back. jay still hasnt put up good numbers for me to accept him as the fins qb

manning INTS last 2 years = 38 TDs= 59

Jays INTs last 2 years= 33 TDs= 34

Just like to say, I'm glad you stopped your "can't beat playoff teams" garbage. That may have been the weakest argument in the history of pro football.

still true... weakest argument... please... look at his stats and records against playoffs teams.. the only reason i stoped talking about it was because u dont listen and u think the stats are not true so go look them up. record against teams that MADE the playoffs in 2000 and teams that MADE the playoffs last year and his record in the playoffs... he was 1-3 in 2000 against teams that MADE the playoffs. In the playoffs his record was 1-1 beat colts lost to raiders- that game clearly his fault. last year his record agianst team that MADE the playoffs was 2-4 and IN the playoffs his record was 0-1 so that brings it to a total of 4-9
so tell me bmarion how is that the weakest argument in pro football all true stats... how is a record of 4-9 saying he can beat playoff team..... hummmmmmmmm

Iceblizzard, I understand that. I'm just trying to show dolphinators13 the major flaw in his arguement. He was simply saying that since Jay threw more INTs his 2nd year than he did in his 1st, he was not a good QB. I was just giving him a few examples of how wrong that is.

How many times must this be said: Jay did not lose to those playoff teams, the Dolphins lost to those playoff teams. Pinning those losses on Fiedler alone is not only ignorant, but idiotic. Would you like to see Jay on the field next to Zach helping the run D? How about having him line up across from Jason Taylor and helping him get some sacks? Wait a sec, I got it. Why don't we have Jay play left tackle, that way he can help open up some holes for the running game.

jay still hasnt put up good numbers for me to accept him as the fins qb

That statement alone proves your knowledge on this subject.

you have to be kinding me u think he has put up GOOD numbers that shows ur knowledge on the subject

He did put up good numbers, which is reflected in his 80.3 QB rating. He, in no way, put up great numbers, which you seem to think everyone says he does. Whats your deal with Jay anyways? Did he date your mom or what? Seriously, there seems to be an underlying reason for you not liking him.

ok well since you say all those games were not fielders fault and i think most of them were lets see..

his fault
Tampa Bay - Jay threw 4ints and no tds.
Indy- his fault 1 int no tds
Raiders in the Playoffs 3 ints... no tds

not his fault - Viking

his fault
Rams- not defense fault as much as jays 2 ints
jets- his fault and Lamar, two ints
Jets agian- 3 ints one was James M fault other two his
San Fran- 3 ints not TDs
Ravens- who cares if mck droped the pass that was late in the 4th to late to try to make a difference

Not his fault
New england 1 td 0 int

so his total record is 2-8 and most all those game a am right on that were his fault except maby the ravens game u will see different so i u tell me in his 2 years as a fin that those games ,indy jets,jets,bucs bal, ram niners, raiders were not his fault.. u have a problem

yea i dont like him when am watching my team play and all we had to do the past two years is beat the jets or another team and we would have had the bye in the playoffs if we would have won 1 more game in 2000 and 1 more in 2001.. we would have had the bye.. so i blame jay for loseing games we should have won ( like the games above) to get the bye in the playoffs that could take us to the SB

OK, you want to play hardball? I wasn't going to bring out the big guns on a kid, but if it needs to be done...

Tampa Bay- On paper, you can blame this on Fiedler. Remember, bad playcalling at the end of the first half of that game gave Tampa the ball at the 25 or something. They kick the field goal, and later win by a field goal. Jat also had his rotator cuff torn. While a lot of other QBs would have sat out, Jay came back in and put the 'Fins in position to win.

Indy and Raiders- Both were team losses. In the colts game, the colts went up by 14 early and put the 'Fins out of their run-first game plan. If anything, blame that loss on Sam since he had the stupid penalty for trying to make Marvin Harrison false start. It gave the Colts a first down, and Peyton hit Marcus Pollard for a TD the very next play. Granted Jay didn't play his best game, but the whole team failed on that one. You CANNOT blame that on Jay alone. The same goes for the Raiders. Not Jay's best game, but not totally his fault either.

Rams-How the h*ll can you say not the defenses fault?! St. Louis puts up 41 points and Jay is suppose to overcome that by himself???? When you are down by that much, you throw, alot. More throws means more chances for an INT, which is pretty much what happened.

Jets-1st game, not his ault at all. He played flawlessly until the final 2 minutes. At this point, no one on offense was doing anything spectacular. Can you blame him for try to get the ball in the endzone? Besides, that was a horrible playcall for that sutuation. 2nd Jets game was also a team loss. Granted jay had a bad game, but everyone on that team did that day.

San Fran-This was in no way Jay's fault. He was under constant pressure all day, thanks to a bad offensive line. Plus Garrison Heart was having a field day.

Ravens-Jay was the only one who had a good day that game. You seem to ignore the fact that James gave the INT to Baltimore, Jay threw it fine.

I count 1 game where the loss was mainly Jay's fault, and that was the 2nd Jets game in 2001. Even that can be argued, but I'll be nice and give you that one. Is there one particular you disagree with me on? I'll be more than happy to argue specifics of that game with you. So, I didn't pull out the bug guns, but that was a lot of crap to type. This is what happens when there are no classes.....

you have to be kiding me so ur telling me that jays 3 ints in the tampa game wasnt his fault if he has his rotator cuff torn how could he complete a pass.. so the passes he completed that game were all SKILL but the ints were not because his rotator cuff was torn.. PLEASE!

You think the raiders games was a team lose please explain.. did u watch the game at all... did you see the 3 ints.. or are u just retared.

i can blame the jets game on fielder and lamar 2 ints and one in the last 2 some seconds on the 9 yard line yes i can blame some 1 for trying to get the ball in the endzone throwing into double coverage.. stuip pass!!

rams... yes it was some denfese by jay threw 2 ints.. .. he didnt throw a lot try 19 passes comp out of 27 att how is that a lot of passes

how the hell can u say the niners game wasnt his fault.. he did get sacked a lot and did have a lot of presure but when he threw 3! ints he didnt.. clearly bad throws, and poor decision making . if u blame that on the OL.. u have problems.

how can u not think the ravens game wasnt his fault.. it was the D's fault 2 for giveing up all those rushing yards. he didnt even throw a td.... and lets just say mck caught that pass.. wow he would have thrown a td pass w the 4th Quarter all most over... we still couldnt have won if mck would have caught the pass

colts game he went 12 for 25 with no tds and 1 INT good numbers.... no

do u think elvis grbac had a good year last year?? no no one does... he had 18 ints only ONE less then fielder and 15 ints only four less Fiedler only had 417 more passing yards then GRBAC.. MY point is made nothin else to say he is a bad qb Grbac basical had the same season as JF and i no u dont think EG he had a good season... so fiedler compared to Grbac not that big of a difference!

Do you have any English classes? I recommend taking some, your grammar is equivelent to that of a 5 year old. If you read my post, I said the INTs he threw in the Tampa game were more of the play-calling than his bad decisions.

By the way, I did watch the Raiders game. I took the day off from work just for that. I watched the D let Gannon and a very average recieving corps match down the field. I remember no running game. I remember Fiedler having to throw all day on a pass D that includes Charles Woodson.

How can you say the Rams game was only partly the defenses fault? Not even Peyton maning can overcome a deficit that large. On the 49er's game, let me ask you this question. Do you play organized football? If so, are you a QB? Tell me this, how easy is it to throw a ball accurately when you have 1, 2, or sometimes 3 250 lbs black guys rushing you? When the QB has no time to throw, it makes it so much easier on the defensive backs. A lot of bad passes are thrown, and a chun of those are easily picked if you see them coming.

Ravens game was absolutely, positively not his fault. If you watched that game at all, you would have seen that. Seriously bro, what has Jay done to you? Did he kick your dad's ass or something? Your hate for him is borderline obsessive.

Back
Top Bottom