How Big Was That Pi Call Late? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Big Was That Pi Call Late?

Unfortunately it was justified with Minkah holding onto the receiver's arm and forcing him to try and one hand the ball.

It was a smart penalty to take because without it he probably catches it for a TD and the game is out of reach.

It was a smart penalty to take because without it he probably catches it for a TD and the game is out of reach.
I was about to say the same thing. If he doesn't grab him, that was probably a catch, TD, and game over. Yeah, Fitz got the flag, but it was a good play either way.

I'm so sick of the reffering for the Patriots.
Time and time you watch our players, DEs get held around the face masked, held en route to the Qb etc with no calls.
We won;t even mention all the late hits Tannehill was getting..no calls

You breath on Brady, touch his shoulder and it's a call

Absolutely annoying and shame on the league.

I'm shocked they didn't find some phantom holding call etc on the last play.
Someone in the crew is getting fired

Finally, Hearing the Silence from the annoucer Fouts was the most delicious thing ever. That guy couldn't stop sucking Brady and the Patriots up.

Fouts was all excited to see Gronk out there too
Priceless!

Guys it was the right call! If the shoe was I the other foot and refs missed a PI call against Still or Parker y’all would be complaining! We got the win so move on.

I agree it was the right call but the same ones weren't made in New England last week when the Patriots defense did the same thing to Vikings receivers on 2 straight plays. The Vikings kicked a FG to tie and never challenged for the lead again in the game. Refs need to be more consistent.

I agree it was the right call but the same ones weren't made in New England last week when the Patriots defense did the same thing to Vikings receivers on 2 straight plays. The Vikings kicked a FG to tie and never challenged for the lead again in the game. Refs need to be more consistent.
Yep. It happens week in and week out with New England so much that you can’t keep calling it a coincidence

I was about to say the same thing. If he doesn't grab him, that was probably a catch, TD, and game over. Yeah, Fitz got the flag, but it was a good play either way.
Is having good coverage and not having to interfere to thwart the play an option here?

Is having good coverage and not having to interfere to thwart the play an option here?
If he had good coverage, sure. But he didn't.

Not sure what your point is. Is an interception an option here? Is the WR tripping and falling an option here? Is an eagle dropping out of the sky and stealing the ball an option here? Sure, I guess, but it didn't happen.

What Did happen is Fitz interfered because he was beaten, which prevented a potential TD, which kept the game in reach, which allowed the last play to be viable.

If you want to discuss your hypotheticals, then knock yourself out.

Back
Top Bottom