How can anyone NOT support Jonathan Martin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How can anyone NOT support Jonathan Martin

5ehnnm-1.jpg

The hate makes zero sense. Without Martin Ireland is still GM. I also hope he can beat his demons--kid obviously had issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rough start to your career here at FH. Between this and Tannehill has more oomph than Marino, you must be trying to set the record for most thumbs down in 25 posts.

I don't hate Martin. I just don't want him on our team.

Ozzy rules!!

The hate makes zero sense. Without Martin Ireland is still GM. I also hope he can beat his demons--kid obviously had issues.

I gotta hand it to you ... you're well on your way to getting the "Most Controversial" award. Well played.

Kinda like making zero sense to believe Marino, Favre, Manning, Brady were/are not playmakers and are game managers, while Tannehill is a playmaker.

Another failed thread.

First it was Dr.J who said Martin and his complaints were not that of a man or the sport Martin played. Now another HOF player, Eric Dickerson, just said ....' You either have alligator skin or soft skin, to be in the NFL.' He then just went on and said he thinks Martin wanted out of the game, wanted to be payed and wants to sue.

WOW the poster has done the impossible, brought finhaven together when discussing the fins.....

Nice try but nothing will top the Marino is a game manager thread you posted yesterday......

We are living in a world where victimhood is cache. Martin's posture as a victim was very expensive for everyone.
And also the NFL or the League's front office has taken zero accountability in any of this. They are the number one culprit in my opinion.

The League's front office tacitly condoned an atmosphere of hazing and soft bullying for years - so when someone goes postal or in this case virtual postal the league is out there pointing fingers. If they had an ounce of integrity they would have conducting an investigation of the front office of the League for its long standing history of doing nothing when really egregious stuff happened in locker rooms!

Back
Top Bottom