How can anyone NOT support Jonathan Martin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How can anyone NOT support Jonathan Martin

You guys are the definition of narrow mindedness: When your personal interest in fractured, you side with the mold rather than the person who broke it. It’s this kind of thinking that breeds athletes who mistake machismo for toughness and hectoring for leadership. By the logic of the NFL, if someone has a problem with the way players talk to and treat each other, then they’re the ones with the problem.

FIGHT ON JONATHAN!

You guys are the definition of narrow mindedness: When your personal interest in fractured, you side with the mold rather than the person who broke it. It’s this kind of thinking that breeds athletes who mistake machismo for toughness and hectoring for leadership. By the logic of the NFL, if someone has a problem with the way players talk to and treat each other, then they’re the ones with the problem.

FIGHT ON JONATHAN!
I think folks are probably a whole lot less certain than you seem to be of: 1) what Martin's motives really are, and/or 2) whether he handled the matter appropriately regardless of his motives.

I'm hearing you say you believe he has a legitimate gripe that he's handling well, whereas I for one can't say that's the case for certain.

I will cheer against Stanford University the rest of my life just because of Martin.

God this thread sucks

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

I will cheer against Stanford University the rest of my life just because of Martin.

Ill always cheer against Albambaba. Remember 11/30/2013! One of the best days in college football ever. **** you Saban!

Does this make you feel like a big man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you ever been in a locker room?
Have you ever talked to a football player?
Have you ever seen a football game?
It is not for the weak and sensitive.
I am sorry but your little son Jonjon will never play another down of football.
EVER
He is not mentaly tough enough.
Maybe you shouldn't have breast fed him untill he was sixteen.

He's a spoiled brat with no backbone bottom line hes average at best as a football player and has no place on my beloved dolphin team. Sucks we wasted 2nd round pick but it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom