How can anyone NOT support Jonathan Martin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How can anyone NOT support Jonathan Martin

He handled the entire thing in the wrong way....he ruined the 2013 dolphins and damaged the team going forward....thats how period.

The hate makes zero sense. Without Martin Ireland is still GM. I also hope he can beat his demons--kid obviously had issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using the word "support" doesn't make sense. I don't know if there is anyone who actually supports him other than him mom and dad at this point. He made himself look like a fool and threw the entire Dolphins organization under the bus.

Martin had very little to do with Ireland's departure, if any

The hate makes zero sense. Without Martin Ireland is still GM. I also hope he can beat his demons--kid obviously had issues.

If you meant simply from the perspective of losing ireland then I can see where you would think this has a major factor in the decision but I'm willing to bet it didn't. It probably had very little to do with it. All the reports are pointing to the relationship going sour with philbin.

But if you meant because he's a big pu$$y and couldn't hack it, then you are presumed as much of a ****** as he is!

we wasnt a very good football player in the NFL...thats that...if he gets back into football and decides its his life well then more power to him...

Isn't this the same troll who earlier started a thread claiming Marino was worse than Tannehill?

If that snake/ ***** didn't quit we would probably made the playoffs.

It's like this Mrs. Martin,
Your son is a big bag of douche that couldn't cut it in the N.F.L.
Instead of being a man and admitting he couldn't cut it he proceeded to throw his team and team mates under the bus.
This throwing an already struggling team in to total disarray.
He was smart enough to pick Incognito to blame for his yeast infection , Incognito makes an easy target based on his reputation .
But the truth is nothing was said to your little boy that isn't said in locker rooms all over the country ,High school ,college ,and pro .
So take your little boy home , breast feed his big fat sorry ass.
Rub some baby powder on his little tushy.
Put him in his little race card bed.
Just keep him the hell away from our team .

It's like this Mrs. Martin,
Your son is a big bag of douche that couldn't cut it in the N.F.L.
Instead of being a man and admitting he couldn't cut it he proceeded to throw his team and team mates under the bus.
This throwing an already struggling team in to total disarray.
He was smart enough to pick Incognito to blame for his yeast infection , Incognito makes an easy target based on his reputation .
But the truth is nothing was said to your little boy that isn't said in locker rooms all over the country ,High school ,college ,and pro .
So take your little boy home , breast feed his big fat sorry ass.
Rub some baby powder on his little tushy.
Put him in his little race card bed.
Just keep him the hell away from our team .

Does this make you feel like a big man?

Isn't his mom a more well known attorney or something like that in California? That snake is just out for the money. He went to Stanford for Christ sakes. Get over yourself. He's not dumb.

Back
Top Bottom