How did you find out about this site?? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

An online friend suggested I join a Dolphns forum and so I did a search on google and found it that way.

I found the Finheaven site when YankeeHillbilly told me about it long ago on the Sun Sentinel Dolphin chat board. Took his advise and here I am.

Found it doing a general search for Dolphins info. I had actually ran across Phinzone first. So I was on that site for a while before I came to Finheaven.com. I signed up as a member to Finheaven in May of 2003 but didn't start coming to, or posting on, the site regularly until a while after that. I'm glad I ended up here. By far the best Phins site around. Nothing even remotely compares.

I found out about this site from a Chiefs fan. I've been checking it out since eaqrly in the season.

Being from Vegas I get most of my Fins info here or Sun Sentinal. Not too many Fins fans (or Hurricanes fans) here in Vegas.

:dolphins: :dolphins:

Decided to register

:dolphins:

I decided to register, been here for over 2 years.

Rob

Well...theres a ton of Fins fans here in CO.A friend of mine(Fins fan)recommended me to the site.I was on Phinatics for a short time,but once he told me about this site I havent been back.I have to say theres alot of Fins fans with ALOT of football knowledge...I thought I had extensive knowledge(been a fan for 25 years)but these guys are somethin' else.Excellent site to come to.Has to be the best in the NFL.Has just about anything a man could be interested in.Cant complain at all.

I found this site while doing research on the new EA sports NFL Head Coach game, your site was on the second page of the google search that I did. I am also a member of the Phinatics site.

Fintastic1 said:
Where do I post things? I've never done this before.

:rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

I was going to say PM wharf 6 times and he would tell you. But I'm being punished.

Find the thread that matches the theme you want to post in if starting a new thread. If just replying, then just reply.

Hope that helped.

PS

Welcome

found searching

I found this site just searching for dolphins stuff. I have been a fan for years, just never discovered this site for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom