How did you find out about this site?? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

Hi,
I´m german and living in Germany. I found out about this sides by checking in the web.
When I started to watch football I was a Bear´s fan (the good times in 85/86). But since I love Miami so much I switched over to the Dolphins in the early 90´s. I come to see a game every year. The rest of the season I got to put up with tv. But they show not many Dolphins games. In spring I watch NFL-Europe and be a big fan of Frankfurt-Galaxy. May still have a chance to see my team in the worldbowl.
This year I will be in Miami for the Packer´s game.
It´s nice to talk to other finfans since I live in soccerland.

Go Dolphins

Found it while back looking for the latest off-season news and moves. Can't wait to throw my 2 cents around in some of these threads. Good schtuff.

long-time lurker, recent poster.

i've been a fan of the site for a while. i was a transplant from the old phinzone site (anyone remember them?) and came on over after finheaven "absorbed" them.

i've been a dolphins-junkie ever since i was 4 and discovered the beauty of fan forum-based sites in college and have been hooked ever since...

I was on google and was messin around and typed in miami dolphins and this was like the third thing to come up so I tried it and it is awesome.

I was looking up salary cap information on google and finheaven popped up and I was extremely excited to find it because the only even remotely knowledgable fins fan I know is my Uncle and I've been talking Dolphins football with him for 14 years so I figured I needed some new insight on things....very glad I found the site

Welcome to the best Dolphins fan board ever

FinsFan2187 said:
I was looking up salary cap information on google and finheaven popped up and I was extremely excited to find it because the only even remotely knowledgable fins fan I know is my Uncle and I've been talking Dolphins football with him for 14 years so I figured I needed some new insight on things....very glad I found the site

I know you'll enjoy it here.:D

Just looking

I was browsing through the Dolphin site looking for the fight song ring tone for my Nokia and came up on this. Any idea on how to get the tone? The one place said something about my carrier not accepting. Oh well. I've been a fan for over 34 years. My son was born in '72 :the perfect season" He'll tell you that's the only reason I know his birth year.
It's great to actually have other fans to talk to. We're here in GA and it's all Falcons:shakeno: . Can't wait for the season to start.
Thanks, dolphindebby :dolphins:

Looking for a good dolphin message board, and a good friend recommended this site.

Google

I don't remember now just what I was searching for, but I think it was predictions for 2006. I came across this forum and thought I'd check in with you. I live in Boston now and (don't hate me too much) tend to root for the Patriots, but I've lived in Florida for years and still get back there often, so the Phins would be right up there with me.

Been here

Hi all, been reading your posts and enjoying them for a long time.
Thought that I would join in because I feel a very special season coming.:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom