How did you find out about this site?? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

I found this site from another site that I frequent...phinatics.com.....That is a great site also...

I found the site on google.com.
Even though I live in South FL and I am surrounded by Dolphins news (this is a good thing!), I have been self employed now for 2 years and really MISS the football talk at the office. So I did a search and found your site.

Here I am and I think I will love it!!!

I heard of this site through another member. Shout out to SpineLord. Anyways the sites great and i just started posting this week:dolphins:

I found out about this site while lookin for some miami dolphins wallpaper.

I'm a regular member at purplepride.org and a member from this site (can't remember name right now) came over to discuss the Culpepper trade. I bookmarked the site and finally made it over here. Have followed the Fins for a long time, but have never been a member of a Fins site.

Since Marino Was In The Superbowl

:D I can't stand people who didn't like miami when we had no key players.Now they know we will be good so they switch teams.I see people all around me now with miami on.It was not like that a year ago:tantrum:

I just stopped by to say hello. I've been reading this site for about 9 months now and decided it was a good idea to join.

Being that I live in NJ and am surrounded by Jets and Giants fans, and all their BS, it's great to find so many other Dolphin fans to discuss the Phins.

Looking foward to a great year and shaking up the east this year. Go Phins!

Back
Top Bottom