How did you find out about this site?? | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

hey dolphin fans

i used to be on here before but stopped for a while i myself have been a dolphins fan for 20 years or more and would never change for anybody or anything :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: once a dolphin always a dolphin:dolphins:

I was just surfing around, looking for a place for some 'fins chat. I'm really glad I found this place.I have been a fins fan since '74. I would get to see them every year when they went to b-more to play the colts. I hated when they moved to indy!!Now (without direct t v) I only get to see them when it's a national broadcast. I HATE THE RAVENS!! Because of them we don't get the Jets and Pats "REGIONAL" coverage anymore here in maryland.

Let's go fins! Ground the jets, sack the pack, and lets turn this thing around!!

How did you find out about this site?

I found out about this site from a friend that I watch Phins games with every week. After talking to him about it, I decided to check it out. It's pretty cool in here. It is far more informative than any NFL site I have been to, and it is really nice to see what other Dolphans have to say about our Phish.:D

Before this I was scouring the net for any nuggets of information on the Phins, and other than that, just sitting in front of my buddy's TV each week watching the Dolphins. Losing a majority of the time lately:boohoo: , but hoping to see improvement with each week.

I have been a Phish fan since the first game I saw in 1984. It was a Dolphins-Steelers playoff game, and all I had to see was one deep bomb from Marino to Duper and I was hooked. I really didn't get to watch many games until I moved to Sioux Falls, where I met one of my best friends and his brother. I now have a friend with NFL Sunday Ticket, and never miss a game. I long for the days of Marino and the Marks Brothers, but I am sure I will love the future of Ronnie Brown ball. Hopefully C-pep will pan out in the future when he's 100%. We have tons of talent on this team, we just need to figure out how to harness it.:confused: Go Phins!!! We should get the ball rolling against the Jets this weekend:dolphins: ......hopefully!

Hi

inFINSible said:
I noticed we are getting a ton of new members lately.

Where are all you people coming from??:huh:

Were there really this many knowledgeable Dolphins fans out there who hadn't come to this forum already?

Please, just take a second to say how you found this place and where you were before this....That would be sweeeet. :cooldude:

I found this place by constantly searching for Dolphins web pages...about 4 years ago....this was the first MB I ever posted on....been here ever since, as my post count can attest...

Hi I'm a Bears fan, just want to check out your threads and talk FB....Not here to troll or crow.....Just like a little good natured back and forth about upcoming games.....There are ALREADY Giants fans talking smack on the Bears boards....Not what I'm about.

BearDon said:
Hi I'm a Bears fan, just want to check out your threads and talk FB....Not here to troll or crow.....Just like a little good natured back and forth about upcoming games.....There are ALREADY Giants fans talking smack on the Bears boards....Not what I'm about.

Hey BearDon!!!....What's Happening!

Same here guys! Just stopped in to say "yo"....and to wish the phins well this week.
Well, not too well.:D

I wont be smackin', or even Predicting. You wouldn't believe my "predictions" anyway,
and would probably view them as smack.
That's not what I'm here for.

Just want to wish you all an AWESOME game!....and NO Injuries!!!

WELCOME TO CHICAGO, MIAMI!!!!!...the weather should be great!

See ya 'round the board!

:welcome: to the site. Feel free to talk all the smack you want in the Depths.

I leave in Albuquerque, NM and there is NO phin fans here it is bronco and cowgirls country and I have been losing touch in what has been going on so I did some looking around and this place seemed like it had good post not just some stupid rants that we are accustomed to.

Just Saying Hello

I heard about Finhaven on Patriots Planet. I visit rival team boards to talk football and get a feeling for fan morale, not to talk smak. I won't be a frequent poster, but will comment now and again.

Here's hoping for a good clean game this week.

I was looking for a background on google last year, only now I finally got around to gettin an account.

Hey I'm new

I found this off of google I've had my eye on it for a bit finally joined.

D-fins88 said:
I found this off of google I've had my eye on it for a bit finally joined.
Bingo, me too. I visit a few internet forums, and I dont know why it took so long for me to look for a phins forum, but I'm here now :D

Back
Top Bottom