How did you find out about this site?? | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How did you find out about this site??

Two Gappin

Two Gappin!!!! Two Gappin is my name, Watching the dolphins defensive line two gapping the patriots offensive line is just my game. Now Im a rookie but I like to put my cards on the table. The starters on defense should be as follow from strongside (left) to weakside:LE Roth, NT Traylor, RE Manny Wright, LOLB Jason Taylor, LILB Zach Thomas, RILB Channing Crowder, ROLB Joey Porter The jury is still out on the secondary, see me after the draft.
I know most of you are thinking "how in the world can you not have Vonnie Holliday in the starting line up". I really like the Cowboys Philosophy when Butch Davis was the defensive coach in the early 90's where he employed the platoon system with the defensive line, where linemen were fresh when they came in ala Jim Jeffcoat, and Jimmie Johnson thats why I see Mr. Holliday as a " fresh " pass rushing interior force, besides it's worked for me on every madden they I've played. A good Pass Rush and a Power run game go hand and hand with each other, with the offense running the clock down the defense now is really really fresh. I picture Wright as our Seymour:D

I noticed we are getting a ton of new members lately.

Where are all you people coming from??:huh:

Were there really this many knowledgeable Dolphins fans out there who hadn't come to this forum already?

Please, just take a second to say how you found this place and where you were before this....That would be sweeeet. :cooldude:

Reporting from San Jose Costa Rica, heavy Dolphin territory, only about my 5th post, but been addicted for long now!! Thanx for all the great info!

I found out about this site by surfing for dolphin information on the internet through google about 3 years ago but never signed up. The Finheaven website provided valuable information to me regarding current news about my team that I have loved 28 years out of 30 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am also a Loan officer in Atlanta Ga, Where we have over 400 lenders and also sponsor a Non- Profit Free!!!! Credit Repair and Restoration.

I found out about when i was like 10, just surfed the web and found it. im 15 now, i "joined" in aug 04

living in tiffin ohio i listen to 790 the ticket every morning to get the scoop of whats goin on down south just stumbled across the best website in the world go fins

ive known about fin hevaen for a while jus neva made an account till today. i found out from a friend about two years ago

I was searching google and juist came across it, i was a lurker for a long time until im like wow i can join!

Have always searched the net for Dolphin info-my son found the site and told me about it, read a few posts and some articles and just registered. I found this to be the best forum so far for Dolphin fans.

Was looking for pictures of Dolphins cheerleaders for another site. Found the Ladies lounge and forgot everything else I was doing.

I found your site thru an affiliate of yours...on their homepage.....they have a great board thats a lot of fun so thought I would check yours out too.

I found your site thru an affiliate of yours...on their homepage.....they have a great board thats a lot of fun so thought I would check yours out too.[/quote

Welcome! I'm glad to see another women on here, it gets tough with all these men some times.
Dolphin Debby:)

I found out about this site by surfing for dolphin information on the internet through google about 3 years ago but never signed up. The Finheaven website provided valuable information to me regarding current news about my team that I have loved 28 years out of 30 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am also a Loan officer in Atlanta Ga, Where we have over 400 lenders and also sponsor a Non- Profit Free!!!! Credit Repair and Restoration.

Welcome! Glad to see some one else from GA that's not a Falcons fan. I live close to Colulmbus GA.

Back
Top Bottom