How do you feel about week 1? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you feel about week 1?

I expect a win as well, but Jacksonville is always difficult for Miami.

It's also hard to know how good the Dolphins defense will be at the beginning of the season. Will Phillips and Chubb be healthy etc.

I'm hoping McDaniel has some new wrinkles and ideas on offensive and that this unit will take it to another level.

More 70 Burgers would be greatly appreciated. - LOL

dishwasher flooded house sunday night, half my floor is ripped up, living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom, hallways, still a week away from adjuster coming to assess damage and write check. meaning weeks before repaired. I told someone....least it's not football season
Dang. Sorry, brother.

They were one win away from being a playoff team last year and they won the division AND a playoff game the year before. Definitely not bottom dwellers.
They are a tree. We are the lawn chipper.

200.gif

dishwasher flooded house sunday night, half my floor is ripped up, living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom, hallways, still a week away from adjuster coming to assess damage and write check. meaning weeks before repaired. I told someone....least it's not football season
My wife will only run the dishwasher when we're going to be at home. I used to think this was being overly cautious but after reading this it turns out she was right.......again! I'm glad I waited for the combination of beauty and brains and didn't settle for the first girl that was pretty and liked me. My wife is even a passionate Dolphin fan!! The lesson-marry the right girl, if you're unsure then wait. If there is no way you can picture your life without her that's the one to hold on to......if she'll have you!!! Once married treat your wife like she is a rare jewell and guess what, that's how she'll treat you. Treat her like crap, guess how that ends. Finally, once married, do everything in your power to stay married, especially if kids are involved.
Having said all that Tua has never looked, happier or more settled. The difference is in his eyes and his whole persona, I think the boy has become a man with a new wife and child. This man is on a freaking mission to really take it up a notch and win those big games in the end and bring home a Super Bowl. Tua is not seeking mere playoff wins. He will settle for nothing less than a Super Bowl victory. After last season ended I had a bitter taste in my mouth and a negative feeling going forward. Then we lost Wilkins, Hunt and VanG and I felt even worse. But, Grier, our much critisized GM, really kicked ass with both feet and killed the draft and crushed FA and the team is looking loaded!! Now we gotta put it all together. It starts with sweeping the Bills! I hope Chop takes Allen's head off!! No Diggs, the Bill's are in trouble imo.

We have the better QB and weapons. Our defense might be inconsistent but I like Miami 37-27. Chop and kamara both get a sack late

I'm more excited about week 2 honestly. This is the year to overcome buffalo. That game is going to be electric
Your statement “this is the year to overcome” could be our 2024 mantra. We must overcome cold weather, end of season losses, and short playoff runs.

Back
Top Bottom