How do you watch the games???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How do you watch the games????

I go to a local Phins bar in the Rochester, NY area (weird huh?) pretty much every week for the past 7 or so years with my dad (who brought me up on the phins). If it's on TV we'll watch at home usually and I've made my annual visit to buffalo for the past 13 years with the exception of last year, money's a bit tight these days unfortunately.

I used to get the Sunday Ticket. Then I had a child. Now I go the the bar on Sunday. If Miami is by some miracle televised here in KCI DVR it, and go to the bar to watch and hang with friends, then watch it again when I get home. I attend every game that Miami visits KC and usually spring for good seats. Again, I watch those games on DVR a second time as well.

Ha...I'm the complete opposite. I used to go to the bar every Sunday to watch the games, but then I had a child, so now I get Sunday Ticket.

Dubious legality as well...
imagesqtbnANd9GcQ_RYQ6XonME5nW_nXYoOA20h-1.jpg
..that's not me in the pic though

I gave my brother in law $20 for the online portion of his Direct tv subscription that he wasn't using. Then I just connected the iPad to my big screen and enjoyed the cheapest Sunday ticket ever

this year i will be watching in my new man cave (just got a new house). but when i was in the army i would go to a bar, and fly down to miami once a year to watch a live game. this year i will be going to two away games to save some money (ind, cle).

Great to know bro!!! Congrats!!!!

Sunday ticket..been to one bills/phins game...will def be attending more.

If I don't have a friend with Sunday Ticket who's team is playing the Dolphins, I usually have to resort to finding "ways"

this year i will be watching in my new man cave (just got a new house). but when i was in the army i would go to a bar, and fly down to miami once a year to watch a live game. this year i will be going to two away games to save some money (ind, cle).

I'll probably be going to the game in Indy! My cousin/aunt/uncle have season tickets for the Colts!

Back
Top Bottom