How does a talent poor roster acquire this many quality picks. And what does it mean? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How does a talent poor roster acquire this many quality picks. And what does it mean?

In all seriousness, Gase is quite possibly the worst NFL HC right now.

I saw an article reflecting on the Jets current offense could possibly be the worst they have had in recent memory.

It is not a coincidence our offense was completely inept with him at the helm.

He spends too much time involved in controversy for people to realize he simply is not a good HC. Everywhere he goes he is a cancer and systematically removes anyone who challenges him. This behavior makes naive individuals believe he is some sort of unfairly judged genius.

I'm sorry, he is not. True genius is the ability to apply your knowledge regardless of circumstances. It is a knowledge that transcends its environment and proves to be the most powerful force in it.

He simply is an immature intellect who cannot handle challenges to his intellect or authority.

He is quite possibly the worst hire we have ever made. And the Jets did not even heed our mistake.
Right on and your post reinforces my point made in the past....How in the world does Head case Gase go immediately from the train wreck he left in Miami to another HC job in the NFL? Its like these teams are not even trying when they grab another teams garbage coach and sign him to run (Or ruin) their franchise also. I still say back in the day perpetual coaching gigs were not part of the NFL but they sure are now.

Regarding the post ....It took a complete tear-down to fix the culture in Miami and this is the way to do it. Its ugly and not fun for a season or two but when the pay off comes we will get a team worth watching (We hope)

Last edited:
Right on and your post reinforces my point made in the past....How in the world does Head case Gase go immediately from the train wreck he left in Miami to another HC job in the NFL? Its like these teams are not even trying when they grab another teams garbage coach and sign him to run (Or ruin) their franchise also. I still say back in the day perpetual coaching gigs were not part of the NFL but they sure are now.

Regarding the post ....It took a complete tear-down to fix the culture in Miami and this is the way to do it. Its ugly and not fun for a season or two but when the pay off comes we will get a team worth watching (We hope)

Fa s seem to forget. Teams usually have two choices for HC. A 1st time HC or a previously employed HC. Both choices usually end up bad. Gase is exhibit A

We may have the 2nd worst

We will become the Browns 2.0. Lot's of first rounders, some big name FA's but ultimately not a team to challenge the top. I find this whole process absolutely desperate.
I want to know once we get our talent pool up the next couple of years. What's gonna happen when we hit 8-8 again? The Lions is the prime example having the top 5 pick years in a row doesn't work out.

This line of thinking is pretty laughable. We've been mediocre, middle of the pack and just okay for almost 20 years no matter what we did! Why on earth anyone would lambaste our FO for trying something NEW is beyond me. But carry on being miserable and holding out for more of the same.

Back
Top Bottom