How good is Waddle? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How good is Waddle?

This may surprise some people, but he's the exact same speed as Ruggs. They did a 40yd drag race at Bama, and were neck and neck. If anything Waddle finished by a head.

As you say, Ruggs was 4.27, so I see no reason for Waddle not to be known as a 4.2 guy!

He's the video:

Damn, looks real close

Parker has to be thrilled. He had to catch all his 10 yard passes with 2 guys draped all over him. Should be a lot more room for him.
With Waddle and Fuller on the team, both Parker and Gesicki should enjoy a lot more space to roam around the secondary without being double teams. Because I don’t think many defenses will be double teaming them as they did in the past while Waddle and Fuller only face single coverage.

I'm curious anyone know what his legit 40 time is? This is more out of curiousity.
I hear he ran a 4.37 out of HS going to Alabama? Is that correct?

I also hear he's a little slower than Ruggs III who ran a 4.27 at the combine.
So is a 4.33-4.37 about what he is?
Where do you think he is speed wise comapare to J.Grant?
IMO, if he's faster than Grant i don't think it's going to be by much.

BTW and not saying he isn't. But when you watch him run he doesn't seem like he's moving that fast. But yet, no one can catch him.
I won’t leave you hanging here. Everyone compares him to tyreek hill which is just inaccurate to me. So when you watch waddle, you’re kinda left like “wtf” bc he doesn’t move like that. He’s still very fast however

I won’t leave you hanging here. Everyone compares him to tyreek hill which is just inaccurate to me. So when you watch waddle, you’re kinda left like “wtf” bc he doesn’t move like that. He’s still very fast however

Thank you! I know i'm not crazy. I would never deny he's fast. But i'm not sure he's that fast. Faster than say M.Wallace? T.Ginn? K.Stills? J.Grant? If so, it's by a hair.

Hey if Tua improves like I know he will the sky is the limit
Yep. A lot of us have given Tua the benefit of the doubt, myself included. If he's not the player we think, this will be a very disappointing season.

I'm curious anyone know what his legit 40 time is? This is more out of curiousity.
I hear he ran a 4.37 out of HS going to Alabama? Is that correct?

I also hear he's a little slower than Ruggs III who ran a 4.27 at the combine.
So is a 4.33-4.37 about what he is?
Where do you think he is speed wise comapare to J.Grant?
IMO, if he's faster than Grant i don't think it's going to be by much.

BTW and not saying he isn't. But when you watch him run he doesn't seem like he's moving that fast. But yet, no one can catch him.
Timed speed isn't the end all..watch some of his "highlights" and you'll see he is faster on the field than nearly everyone he plays against!

When I watch him, it isn't only the elite speed that stands out. He is also "shifty", and switches both gears and direction in a single step.

Straight line track speed is nice, but Waddle is more than that, IMO.

With a little coaching on route precision, he will be nearly uncoverable in man by 90% of the corners he faces.
I share your sentiment and I honestly couldn't be more excited. Chase has a high bust potential for me, and Waddle provides a higher floor with his Special Teams distraction. He has a high bust chance as well, but only because of health IMO

Back
Top Bottom