How good is Waddle? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How good is Waddle?

Sidenote: I know Waddle was a Jr, but he's the same age Smith. Both are about half a year older than Jeudy. Just mentioning this bc I wasn't aware of it.

He'll be turning 23 in November.

Sidenote: I know Waddle was a Jr, but he's the same age Smith. Both are about half a year older than Jeudy. Just mentioning this bc I wasn't aware of it.

I wasn't aware of that, tbh, either.

Waddle was a true Junior and Smitty a true Senior.

But..same age save Waddle being less than two weeks younger.

So in other words..Waddle must have been close to 19 or something when he entered College...eh..it happens!

And Pitts doesn't turn 21 until October 6th..

Imagine how good he'll be by the age of 22/23.

Damn. :cool:

Still will root for Pitts..except I hope the Falcons lose when they play us, obv.!

Thank you! I know i'm not crazy. I would never deny he's fast. But i'm not sure he's that fast. Faster than say M.Wallace? T.Ginn? K.Stills? J.Grant? If so, it's by a hair.
Does it really matter at that level?

If you have guys that are within a couple hundreths of each other, it then becomes a matter of who is the "football player" with "football speed"

Waddle is that, IMO. Grant has the football speed, but suspect hands, and meh route running skills limit him.

Stills was fast, but if it wasn't a go route, with a safety making a mistake, he was invisible (not a football player).

I wasn't aware of that, tbh, either.

Waddle was a true Junior and Smitty a true Senior.

But..same age save Waddle being less than two weeks younger.

So in other words..Waddle must have been close to 19 or something when he entered College...eh..it happens!
Yeah wasn't saying it's a big deal. Just something I was unaware of (and I'm guessing a solid portion of this board was as well).

He still got the underclassmen treatment compared to the other recievers, and balled out when he got his shot to be an alpha.

Yeah wasn't saying it's a big deal. Just something I was unaware of (and I'm guessing a solid portion of this board was as well).
Agreed.

So ten years or so into their careers they'll be about 32/33. :shrug:

WR's more than RB's can still be productive, at that age.

The really good/great ones, especially..

..which both Waddle and Smith are expected to be, as Top 10 picks.

Ja'marr Chase is 21 as of March 1, in case you were wondering.

Depends on what you expect from Tua and the young OL, but Miami will have one of the better rosters in the league in 2021. They should put up a lot of points, and they should be pretty good on defense.
I have one question for you. How the heck do we stop buffalo. Josh Allen owns us

Big fan of Waddle.

He cost Miami Pitts or Chase. We know the bar.

I have one question for you. How the heck do we stop buffalo. Josh Allen owns us
Make him hurt. Pain. :shrug:

Picture Lawrence Taylor against Joe Theismann.

I mean..not suggesting you do it on purpose or even illegally..but making him feel you is one way to possibly stop him...hit him enough times in a game and see if that makes him think twice.

Make him hurt. Pain. :shrug:

Picture Lawrence Taylor against Joe Theismann.

I mean..not suggesting you do it on purpose or even illegally..but making him feel you is one way to possibly stop him...hit him enough times in a game and see if that makes him think twice.
But I don’t think it’s even just Allen. Barkley was carving us up too. Something about that offensive line and WR core I think

Back
Top Bottom