How has Hartline looked in practice? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How has Hartline looked in practice?

Can someone start a new thread and answer the actual question? I think that we are a lot better with him on the field, but have not heard anything about his actual rehab progress. Also I think it will take a couple of weeks of practice to learn the offense and develop some chemistry with Tanne.

I found the answer "white" to be comical. It was low comedy, but made me chuckle due to such a short assessment on Brian Hartline's on the field performance. One word answers with no supporting evidence usually carries the arrogance of an idiot or a comedian. I felt he was leaning towards a comedian. Sorry if anyone was offended, but give the guy a break.

What the heck did I walk into?

"White" people don't know what to call "Black" people.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

I found the answer "white" to be comical. It was low comedy, but made me chuckle due to such a short assessment on Brian Hartline's on the field performance. One word answers with no supporting evidence usually carries the arrogance of an idiot or a comedian. I felt he was leaning towards a comedian. Sorry if anyone was offended, but give the guy a break.

Thank you.

Lol.. Hundreds of years of evolution, gone, because of one measily thread...
"White" people don't know what to call "Black" people.
---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Thank you.

Hartline

Since we have 7 pages of a worthless Hartline thread, time to get back on topic with a new thread.. I would actually like to know how he is doing, so I ask has anyone seen or heard anything?

Since fans and media are not allowed into practice during the season I would expect that no one on this board really knows the answer to your question. I believe today is the day that coaches must annouce who on their roster is healthy enough to play etc. So maybe we will get more 411 today on the subject. I think the truth is no one here really CAN answer your question.

But enough of the on topic stuff, lets get back to the meat of this discussion, lol. I wonder if someone asked "how did RG3 look in practice" and someone responded with the answer "black". Would that have went unchallenged?? I'm guessing someone would have gotten an "infraction".

I wonder how a white Hartline would play with a black RGIII or brown Sancheez throwing the ball? .. (all this silliness)

Regarding Oreo creme filling(lol), he will probably have a great game. The guy will actually catch some balls. Him, Fasano, and Bess should get over 100 yards receiving IMHO.. They are the toughest receivers on the team. I would mention Clay, but he has been struggling. The rest of the guys will account for RT's in completions.

Back
Top Bottom